Chapter 3:Tangseng Flesh

WARNING: Please read the warnings written on the synopsis.

____________________

Qi Jingchen was sleeping, and very soundly.

For people who have survived for a long time in the apocalypse, they're afraid to sleep soundly even if they ever slept. At that time, even though Qi Jingchen was very strong, he also needed to be careful and cautious, so naturally he couldn't get a good sleep. Bur he had already accepted the situation now and had thoroughly relaxed, so he was sleeping especially soundly, to the point that he couldn't feel his body's discomfort.

Qi Jingchen felt that it wasn't much of an issue to die; he was even eager to die a little earlier, but other people definitely wouldn't think like this.

At least, Qi Yaoyao and Guan Jiayu, who were staying in the same apartment as him, didn't think like this.

Qi Yaoyao and Guan Jiayu had woken up in the morning to encounter matters that had flipped their lives. They had even personally witnessed a woman who they had seen downstairs holding a child a few days ago, now screaming as she ran out of her home onto the neighborhood's lawn, followed by a fierce-looking male who tore her apart with his teeth and devoured her, and they were now frightened to the extreme.

And at this time, the Qi Jingchen whom they had always relied on still hadn't come out of his room, and they didn't know what on Earth happened to him.

They kept calling their phones, calling their family, calling their friends. If they didn't get through, they proceeded to another number; if they got through then they would weep together, exchanging news.

Guan Jiayu was still fine. She had gotten through to her family, and after knowing that only her little brother had become a zombie, not only was she not upset, she even felt a little elated. Because of this, even though she was still scared, she was already starting to rationally consider the next step, but Qi Yaoyao was about to collapse, sobbing nonstop.

Qi Yaoyao was conceived when the Qi parents were almost forty. Before that, this couple had hoped for a child, hoping for nearly twenty years, so it was obvious that they would dote on her very much. For Qi Yaoyao, the importance of her parents to her were also doubtless.

But right now, she was calling her parent's phone, but no one was picking up......

The zombies downstairs were pacing back and forth, and the various kinds of forums and photos on the internet were getting more and more frightful. Everyone was wailing that the apocalypse was here... If it wasn't for the radio on the television broadcasting to tell the survivors not to get near the zombies, to tell the survivors to stay at home to wait for the rescue announcement, she feared that she would have already passed out a long time ago.

"Jiayu, will we be okay? My parents probably fled, right? They're definitely fine... and my ge, he's definitely just sleeping..." Qi Yaoyao cried while repeating herself, then suddenly said, "I want to go see my ge."

Since Qi Jingchen went to college to study, Qi Yaoyao gradually became unwilling to call him ge, and addressed him by name. But at this moment, under the great changes that the world had gone through, she had forgotten that she wanted to make a fuss, repeatedly calling him 'ge'.

"You're crazy! If he had become a zombie, then what would we do?" Guan Jiayu promptly said.

"Wasn't it said that people who had turned into zombies would crazily want to bite people everywhere? Your parents also said after your little brother became a zombie, he couldn't recognize anyone and kept pounding against the door to his bedroom... Ge's bedroom is completely quiet, so maybe he's just sleeping." Qi Yaoyao had said all this in an extremely unsure manner. She was frightened too, but if her ge wasn't here, what should she do? Count on Guan Jiayu?