𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

You turned to Bucky, absolutely mortified your dad had come in.

"I'm so sorry, he's really protective," you apologised.

"It's fine, doll," he assured you. You really loved that nickname. "I'm plenty used to angry dads."

You blushed like a tomato, giggling weakly. "Fuck. Pretty sure Dad's gonna get me back for that one."

And indeed, a piece of paper slid under the door. You looked to Bucky and he nodded at you. You opened it and read aloud.

"'You are invited to the Avengers Night of Fun. Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, Seven Minutes in Heaven and more. See you there, Tony Stark. P.S. - attendance is mandatory.' Oh this is targeting us, I'm sure of it."

"Well," Bucky said, and then he bent down and whispered in your ear. A smile spread slowly across your face.

"Bucky!" You squealed. "That is an amazing idea! You vintage genius!"

Without thinking, you kissed him on the cheek and ran out.

- - -

".... and then I kissed him." you told Nat, burying your face in your hands. "On the cheek."

"I told you I shipped it!" Wanda yelled in the background.

"I'm so embarrassed," you moaned.

- - -

"And then she kissed me!" Bucky said triumphantly. "On the cheek, but still."

"Wow," Steve said, shaking his head. "Maybe Stark's daughter isn't as oblivious as I thought."

- - -

You arrived at the night on Bucky's arm, in the most revealing outfit you'd ever worn. Hopefully, it would give the Avengers the impression you were going for as you pressed yourself so tight to Bucky both of you were on the verge of spontaneously combusting.

You'd never admit it out loud, but being around Bucky you felt comfortable with your scars on show. A lot of eyes were on your as you sat down together. He gave you a slight nod and you curled your feet under you, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"You two are tight," Tony said in a very un-Tony-like voice. You snuggled closer to Bucky.

"What can I say?" you shrugged. "Opposites attract."

"Well, let the games begin!" Tony raised his arms.

- - -

In Truth or Dare, when Sam asked you if you liked Bucky you said yes. That was the truth, but you shot the brunette beside you a wink. The plan was, so far, proceeding perfectly.

In Spin the Bottle, luckily you didn't land on Bucky, because you didn't want your first kiss to be because of some stupid game your dad instrumented. He (Bucky) did however, have to jealously look on whilst you kissed Steve.

"We're just friends, Steve," you warned him after breaking away after the minimum three seconds. "I had to kiss you."

Steve was too busy shipping you and Bucky to care.

Then, the hardest game of all. Seven Minutes in Heaven. Everyone got to pick who they went in with, and Bucky chose you. All part of the plan.

"Three, two, one!" Tony yelled, shutting the door.

"Ready?" you whispered to Bucky.

"You bet, Y/N/N."

You moaned loudly with your hands over your mouth, Bucky too, mming and aahing to put on a good show.

"Five seconds," Tony yelled after some time. Now came the part you weren't so sure about.

"Five."

You stepped closer to him and he to you.

"Are you sure about this plan?" he confirmed, concern and respect in those chocolate depths of hi eyes.

"Four."

You put you hands in his long soft hair and his wands went to your waist.

"Three."

You leaned in. He leaned in.

"Yes," you whispered.

"Two."

Your lips met in a soft kiss, and you had to admit, former assassin or no, Bucky Barnes was one hell of a kisser. It turned deeper for the show, you moving your body in sync with his.

"One. Coming in."

Tony opened the door, and you and Bucky gave the other Avengers a few seconds to soak it up before breaking apart.

"I thought you were joking," Tony breathed as you clung to Bucky to step out.

"Well, what did that just tell you?" you sassed.

Tony sighed and gave up. "I guess you were telling the truth."

Bucky grinned at you, and you at him and then, looking directly into Tony's eyes, pulled you closer and kissed you again. Caught a bit off guard, it took you a couple seconds to kiss back, but you did and it felt amazing.

"Holy shit," Tony said.

"Ship!" Wanda and Steve yelled in unison.

please continue to read, vote and comment !!