oneshot - punishment (2)

a/n: sorry for the long wait. once i complete all the oneshots y'all dmed me i'll be ending this story :3

I WILL BE ACCEPTING REQUEST UNTIL AUGUST 1ST

we're going straight to the smut

><><><><

narutos pov

i had sasuke bent over my desk. his shirt was unbuttoned and bud boxers and pants were dropped to the floor. i had his hands tied back with my belt which once secured my own pants in place. he looked like a meal suited for a king bent over like that.

i dug my fingers through his hair and pulled roughly making him grunt.

"having my boss bent over like a bitch for me has always been a dream of mine" i whispered in sasukes ear.

"how does it feel to lose all your power slut?" i questioned as i started to prepare him with my fingers.

"naru~" he moaned. sweat collecting on his forehead.

"you're a lot sexier begging"

"you.. ahh.. fucker" me moaned.

"if you wanted me to fuck you, you could've just said that slut" i said as i went in him raw.

"ahhhh too big!!" he screamed out.

"sorry.. mm.. work has me backed up" i groaned slamming into his deepest parts.

"wanna c..cum!!"

"no can do baby boy" i said getting a tight hold on his dick. "i don't think you deserve that pleasure"

"pl..please daddy!!!"

"FUCK! cum for me whore!" i moaned cumming inside of him.

"y..you're totally fired", sasuke said out of breath.

"understandable" i replied flipping him over and lining myself back up to his entrance

"WAIT I JUST CAME!!"

"i told you i was backed up..."

and that's how i became the househusband of a ceo.. ;)

end