Prologue

Cornelia POV

"Euphy, I'd like you to raise my child." I said, "But sister I can't! I'm only thirteen!" Euphy said, "I know, and I'm sorry that I must force my burden upon you, but a child needs a kind and gentle touch, something I lack. But you, you have it in spades which is why I must ask this of you." I said, "Then I shall humbly accept, on one condition. You must be intimately involved in your son's life." she said, "Very well. I shall fulfill this condition to the best of my ability." I said happily.

Euphemia POV

I decided to drop out of school to care for (y/n), sister was upset with me, but she understood why I did it. "Euphy." Cornelia said as she and another woman walked over to us as I played with (y/n) in the grass, "Greetings your majesty, I am Alexandra Lilith. I shall be the young lord (y/n)'s knight as ordered by the honorable Princess Cornelia." Lilith said as she stood up after bowing.

"His knight?" I said, "Yes, she is the honorable Knight of 7 and she asked me to be his knight

"His knight?" I said, "Yes, she is the honorable Knight of 7 and she asked me to be his knight. Her skills are exemplary and she's perfect to protect (y/n)." Cornelia said, "Besides, you have school." she said, "Sister did you reenroll me in school?!" I asked, "Yes I did, what of it. You have responsibilities and I will ensure those responsibilities are attended to." she said before she left and took (y/n) with her.

Alexandra POV

"M-Milady, this is too much! I cannot accept such an amazing gift. I insist that you take it for yourself, your highness." I said, "No I cannot pilot it. This experimental Knightmare frame is far too finicky for me, but you have succeeded in battle with far fewer and worse conditions. Which is why it belongs to you." Princess Cornelia said, "Experimental unit, Knightmare Frame: Artoria. A proto 7th generation Knightmare Frame. Am I really worthy of such an amazing machine?" I asked as I looked at the Knightmare in awe.

 Am I really worthy of such an amazing machine?" I asked as I looked at the Knightmare in awe

"Your highness, the preparations are completed, we are ready to begin the tests." an engineer said, "You heard the man, get in the Knightmare, Alexandra." Princess Cornelia said, "Yes your majesty!" I said before I went to change.

"Final system check, all systems nominal. Inserting Energy Filler." the lead researcher said, "Beginning movement test." I said as the restraints disengaged, "Artoria, you are cleared to launch." he said, "Right! Artoria, launching!" I said as I drove off in the Artoria. It was amazing, unlike any Knightmare I had ever piloted before. The speed alone was staggering, the precision astounded me, but then there was how much sheer power I had at my fingertips. 'Alexandra, you are free to test out the weapon systems. This will be a live-fire test. Don't let me down.' Princess Cornelia said, "YES YOUR HIGHNESS!" I said as I drew the twin linear assault rifles.

' Princess Cornelia said, "YES YOUR HIGHNESS!" I said as I drew the twin linear assault rifles

"Judgement system activated. Starting all combat systems." I said as the guns went online, 'Alexandra, these assault rifles are unlike what you're used to. They're fusion weapons. They can fire your standard artillery rounds, or condensed bolts of energy while the Judgement system is active, but when inactive the rounds in the guns are all you've got.' he said, "RIGHT!" I said as I fired.

Cornelia POV

"SIR! ERRORS ARE OCCURRING ACROSS THE BOARD! THE SAKURADITE IS BECOMING UNSTABLE!" A woman shouted, "ALEXANDRA GET OUT OF THERE NOW! ABANDON THE UNIT THAT'S AN ORDER!" I shouted, seconds later the Artoria exploded, thankfully Alexandra ejected just in time. "Send a rescue team! And figure out what the hell happened out there!" I demanded before I left.

"We've determined that the Judgement system was to blame. It generated more energy than anticipated, hell we never thought its output would get as high as it did." the lead researcher said, "You're fired. I shall find someone more suited to building this new Knightmare." I said.

"Sister, I heard what happened! Is Alexandra alright?" Euphy asked, "Yes, she's fine." I said, "I'm glad to hear that, now where's (y/n)? It's almost time for his bath before his nap." she said, "He's right...here." I said as I looked at the empty carrier, "WHERE IS HE?!" I said in shock.

MEANWHILE

"Uh, did someone lose a baby?!" a researcher said.