Epilogue

A/N: Here, I have blessed y'all with an uwu epilogue. Thank you for showing this fanfic so much love TT i cried happy tears from like, two comments🤪 This is my thanks to you UWU

Three years later...

~

Yoongi's ears perked up when the chime which signalled that someone had keyed in the correct password to his studio, sounded.

Knowing that he only ever told the password to a certain other person, he smiled to himself.

"BABE, BABE, BABE!!" His girlfriend called him excitedly as she pounced on him to hug him from behind.

He put down his headphones with a confused pout. "What's going on?"

"THEY INVITED ME TO SET UP MY OWN EXHIBIT IN THE NATIONAL ART MUSEUM!" Her eyes twinkled with pride and tears of joy.

Gasping, Yoongi immediately jumped to his feet and brought her into a warm bear hug. "Oh my GOD!! Angel, that's amazing! I'm so HAPPY for you."

"I'm amazing, aren't I?" She leaned her cheek towards him, gesturing for a congratulatory kiss.

He smiled before gently guiding her to face him to kiss her on the lips instead. "The most."

The girl giggled as her cheeks reddened.

"It's exactly a month from today. Will you be... able to make it?" She whispered in anticipation, knowing that Yoongi was very busy nowadays.

Said man smiled fondly. "Of course, I will. It's my angel's first national exhibit, I'd be a terrible person if I didn't go."

"Hehehe, you would, wouldn't you," she sighed, "can't believe the world's finally noticed my baby Yoongi and his amazing talent, now they're stealing you from me." She pouted while hugging him in a possessive manner jokingly.

Yoongi laughed wholeheartedly before bringing their foreheads together.

"But they don't know me the way you do, angel." He said as he kissed her softly.

Sookyeong looked into his eyes and smiled lovingly. "Yeah, they definitely don't, and hopefully they never will."

They both smiled into another kiss.

~

Adjusting his tie, Yoongi walked into the art exhibition alone, as Sookyeong had to arrive earlier for a briefing.

With chest puffed out and shoulders high, he looked around his girlfriend's exhibit, which was right at the entrance.

He admired each artwork's harmony of colours and brushstrokes, remembering when they were still works in progress.

After all the whining and exhaustion that he had journeyed through with her, he smiled as he thought about how it was all worthwhile.

Being reminded of the main reason for his excitement to be there, he quickly scanned through the artworks in search of something.

In the month before the exhibition, his girlfriend had painted a few more pieces which she didn't allow Yoongi to take a peek at as she usually would.

"Is that allowed? I don't think they allow people to display new artworks in such a short notice." He had asked back then.

"Of course it's allowed. I personally asked them after all." She replied.

From her suspicious behaviour, it was quite obvious that those particular pieces were more special than the others.