Chapter 12

Jimin argues with the couple who doesn't want him to go out into the woods to find Jungkook, saying that it is too dangerous for him and that he might just add to the problem if he gets lost or encounters a wild animal while finding Jungkook on the mossy green forest.

"Can you just calm down!!! I'm sure Taehyung and Seokjin are already finding him right now." 

"Yeah, Yoongi is right! I'm sure that they have already found him and might be on their way home" Yoongi and Hoseok try to convince Jimin, who keeps insisting on going out to help. 

"YEAH?! AND HOW SURE ARE YOU?!! DID THEY TELL THAT THEY'RE GONNA FIND HIM?!! NO, THEY DID NOT!!! THEY JUST LEFT THIS MORNING WITHOUT NOTICE!!!" Jimin was enraged that his skin turned red and his jaw clenched. He was not just mad that he could not do anything for his friend but also that these two were underestimating his capabilities.

Their argument was put to a stop as they heard the twisting of the doorknob in the front door. The door was soon opened, revealing Jungkook and Taehyung who seems fine now after their heated argument last night.

Jimin immediately went to Jungkook, engulfing him in a hug and checking if Jungkook got any scratches or wounds on his body. 

"Wait... where's Seokjin???" Hoseok asked as he noticed that it was only Taehyung and Jungkook who arrived.

"Huh?" Jungkook and Taehyung asked in unison as they were clueless by the question.

"We thought that he went along with you in finding Jungkook since he was also nowhere to be found when we woke up" Yoongi explained.

"No, I just go out by myself," Taehyung answered as he also wondered where Jin went without notice.

"Let's just wait for his return; maybe he had some personal errands to attend to. I'm sure that he can take care of himself, " Taehyung said to wash off the worry evident on everyone's faces. 

Of course, they would worry. Jin wasn't a person who liked to go to a place without telling or announcing it to anyone. It is also very peculiar to them that he suddenly went somewhere early in the morning. 

Many questions flooded their minds, but they assured themselves that those questions would be answered once Jin returned home. 

TIME SKIPS

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Is Jin-Hyung gonna come back soon?" Jungkook asked with worry evident in his Bambi eyes as he stared at me.

"Oh course, bunny, I'm sure of it," I said as I smiled and went towards him on the sofa to caress his hair. 

"How about you help me cook our lunch so we could all eat?" I suggested. However, I didn't get any answer from Jungkook as he kept silent, probably thinking about where Jin went. I softly grabbed his hand to get his attention, leading him into the kitchen so that his mind would get distracted into something else.

"Help me chop these green onions, okay?"

"Okay, what are you gonna cook, Tae?" He asked as he watched me finding something in the fridge.

"Hmm, how about some bulgogi kook? " I suggest to him as I pulled out the slices of steak that were already marinated by Jin yesterday.

"For sure, that would be delicious! Then I should also help you cut the steak!" He offers with excitement in his eyes which made me chuckle. 

"Aishh, no need, kookie, The steak was already sliced, plus I won't let you cut those since you're very clumsy, and you might get yourself hurt instead," He pouts as I declined his cute offer; instead, he proceeds on carefully chopping the green onions.

We happily cooked in the kitchen together for almost an hour. The cooking goes by me scolding Jungkook to be more careful and eyeing his every move while he laughs as he was about to cut his finger while chopping some of the ingredients accidentally. Because of this, I just made him sit on one of the chairs and watch me cook. However, the bunny was so energetic like a kid and did not listen to my orders that he kept standing to look closer at what I was doing, so I just let him be, being tired enough to scold him since he won't listen anyway.

"Can I have a taste, Tae?"  He asked as he eyed the food after I finished cooking it. 

"Of course, you can," I said while chuckling at his cuteness as I grabbed a spoon to scoop some of the bulgogi while blowing on it so the heat would reduce.

"Say ahh, kookie" I held the spoon towards his lips after I finished blowing on it so that he could taste it.

"It was delicious, Tae!!!" He said happiness which made me smile at the thought that he appreciates my cooking. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The wolfs, whose names are Hoseok and Jimin, that got closer after the days of being in the packhouse, look at the two-person in the kitchen that was enjoying their moment as if they were in their world suspiciously. 

" Don't you think they are being too sweet to just be friends?" Hoseok said to Jimin as they both gossiped about Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yeah, that's what I'm also thinking" Jimin agrees with Hoseok's claim. 

They were too focused on the two that they did not notice Yoongi behind them, who was just listening to their gossip, but he had enough of it and scolded his mate and Jimin, which startled the two.

"ENOUGH WITH THE GOSSIP, HOSEOK, AND JIMIN!!!"

"But we were just giving our opinions about how sweet they are to each other when they are just friends."

"Yeah, Hoseok is right" Jimin supports the reason that Hoseok gives to his mate.

"Who the hell did even say that they were just friends??? those bitches were mates ever since Jungkook was 17 or something," Yoongi said, which left them shocked by the sudden information they got.

"THEY ARE WHAT???" Hoseok and Jimin scream in unison

"UGH, ISN'T IT ALREADY OBVIOUS? I SAID THAT THEY ARE MATES