Chapter 25

Taehyung parked his car in front of the main packhouse and was immediately greeted by the sight ofJungkookwho's waiting for his return outside the front door of the main packhouse while cutely sobbing like a 5-year-old kid. 

He got out of his car with a wide smile decorated on his face while looking at his cutely sobbing bunny. Jungkook quickly wipes away his tears and run towards Taehyung to engulf him in a tight hug as buried his face on Taehyung's chest listening to the Alpha's heartbeat.

Taehyung opens his arms happily accepting Jungkook's hug as he hugs him back while caressing Jungkook's strawberry-scented soft brown locks. The two just hug each other feeling contented in each other's embrace while listening to the sound of the swaying trees because of the cold breeze.

"Why are you alone here? Where's Lisa?" Taehyung asked as he continued to caress and inhale the scent of Jungkook's hair. 

"Noona is in the kitchen washing the plates since I got hungry earlier while waiting for you to come home so she ended up cooking food earlier for me hehe" Jungkook cheekily explained as he snuggled more into Taehyung's chest. 

Taehyung only nodded to Jungkook before breaking the hug as the wind got colder. " We should go inside now  Bun, it's getting cold in here," Taehyung suggest before removing his black jacket and made Jungkook wear it instead. 

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung as the thought of how lucky he is to be Taehyung's mate crosses in his mind. The two of them walk towards the main packhouse holding each other's hands after Taehyung finished putting his jacket on Jungkook to keep him warm. 

"Oh... Taehyung you're already here! wait, where's Jackson and Jennie?" Lisa asked after seeing the couple entered the house as she finished washing the last plate in the sink. 

"They still had some unfinished works on the mission but don't worry, for sure they will come back soon" Taehyung explained to Lisa but not really getting into full detail since he doesn't want Jungkook to stress about it. 

"Oh... ok. I understand" Lisa simply answered knowing that Taehyung doesn't want to talk anything about the mission in front of Jungkook. 

After a while, Lisa grabbed her gray duffel bag and car keys from the couch as she bid the couple a goodbye while smiling explaining that she will just help Jackson and Jennie with their unfinished works. 

The couple also bid her goodbye and Taehyung thanked him for taking care of Jungkook while he was away. 

"Let us sleep now Bun, I'm so tired after the mission" 

"But I'm still not sleepy Tae" Jungkook whine in protest but to no avail, Taehyung just carried him bridal style as he walks in the stairs towards their room.

 Jungkook only pouted like a kid to Taehyung after Taehyung put him in their bed. "But I still don't  want to sleeeep!"

"Then don't" Taehyung simply answered to the whining bunny after he finished changing his all-black outfit into a blue stripe silk Gucci pajama as he laid himself to bed ignoring the constant whining of the cute Bunny beside him. 

Jungkook stops whining after hearing Taehyung's soft snores so he just decided to also lay himself on the bed and wait until he gets sleepy. He deeply stared into Taehyung's face as he observes Taehyung's perfectly defined features. 

"He's so handsome" 

"You're pretty " 

Jungkook's eyes widen a bit in shock after hearing what Taehyung said. 

"Oh my god was he awake? did he hear me? Shit, this is so embarrassing! I should just pretend to be asle-" 

Jungkook was interrupted from his own thoughts by Taehyung's hand as he hugs Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer to his chest. Jungkook was blushing so hard feeling so embarrassed to the point that he just hid his face on Taehyung's chest as he enjoys the warmth that the Alpha gives until he has fallen asleep in the Alpha's arm. 

NEXT DAY: 

"Thirteen Omega's that was kidnapped was rescued last night after the police's found out that these Omegas has been forced to work as prostitutes in one of the clubs in the red-light district. The police are still searching for the location of the owner of the club whose name is Jeon Daejun. In addition to this, Blue Moon's Alpha Kim Jun-myeon was also found in the said club and was immediately caught by the police after many cases of bribery and sexual harassment  were filed against him supported by witnesses and strong pieces of evidence" 

Jimin spits his coffee out of shock after hearing what the reporter on the television had said. He felt a mix of happiness and sadness inside him because of the news. He was happy for the Omegas who are now rescued by the police as he also used to be like them before but he was also sad at the same time knowing that some of those omegas have nowhere else to go since some of them were sold by their own parents.

like him...

but he was lucky enough to have a second family in Taehyung's pack together with his best friend Jungkook. 

He heard footsteps from the second floor heading downstairs which made him stop from zoning out as he turns around to look at who was it. 

It was Yoongi and Hoseok.

Sometimes he feels Jealous of Yoongi and Hoseok's relationship... but he has no right to be. It's not like he's their mate right? 

Or was he?

The couple approach him in the living room with a mix of nervousness and a serious look on their face which made Jimin feel a bit uncomfortable since it is too unusual to see the couple being this serious. 

"Jimin, we need to talk"