The Lake

What a lovely day it was, the sun was out, it was the perfect day for the lake. The drive was quick, just hoped that cutie is there again today.

Finding myself a nice sunny spot to sit down and read, maybe catch a swim later. After reading about 10 pages, a giggle caught my attention. Her voice was angelic, her body beautiful curvy, small magnificent breasts, and gorgeous legs all covered in a little orange bikini. Can't belive just glancing at her caused my cock to come to life, I wish she would notice me, I see her everytime I am here.

My eyes locked to that magnificent smile, when all of a sudden she looked up, luckily she smile and maybe winked, can't be sure she was wearing sunglasses, but atleast she waved at me. I wish I could have her just one time.

She giggled as she ran to the water, her ass jiggled and my eyes were glued, luckly she didn't see. As the day went on my eyes flicked between my book my phone and her, and her angelic body. Her and I were exchanging glances all day, when eventually I got a chance.

While walking out of the lake she tripped and I knew now was the time. I ran over to help her, she was holding her ankle.
"Don't worry I got you" I said
Scooping her up and caring her to her blanket setting her down, I started checking on her.
As we chatted i found out she had the most beautiful name.

"Alexia... let me carry you back to my car"

She agreed and let me carry her back, I couldn't help but stare at her breast as I carried her, the little jiggle they had was mesmerizing. Though I snapped out of it quite quickly

"Eyes up here cutie" she giggled as she caught me.
"Ohhh yeah and what if I kept them there" I protested playfully
"Well I guess I can't stop you" she laughed as she giggled them

Opening the back on my bakkie i set her down on the tail gate and grabbed her a bottle of water out of the bakkie. Handing it to her we started talking and flirting a little.

"Hows your ankle feeling?" I asked
"Its better i am just really cold" she replied
Jumping up and giving her my sweet shirt
"Let me help you with that" I said as I slipped her arm through taking the opportunity to graze my finger tips along her sides just touching the side of her breast.

As the conversation carried on my flirtatious joke and comment were made until we ended up laying back cuddling in my bakkie.

Locking eyes, she let out a nervous giggle as I leaned in. Our lips locked, and our tounges began to fight for control, feeling our hand move across each others bodies.

When I finally realised what was happening, I realised I hand one hand gentleman choking her and the other was slowly squeezing her inner thigh. She had on hand on my arm and the other was rubbing my cock through my shorts.

This act of teasing and sensual touching between us continued for a couple more minutes. Then deciding i couldn't take it anymore, I began to rub her pussy, she was dripping from the anticipation. She moaned s we kissed encouraging my touch even more.

Then I stopped touching her, and pulled my hoodie off of her, and undid her top. Her brest were beautiful, so round and soft, her niplles begging me to play with them but I had other plans.

I began kissing her all over from her neck to her collar bone to her stomach to her legs but not touching her breast or pussy, listening to her moans of frustration only meme do it more. Taking off her little orange bikini bottoms her pussy glistened in the sunlight cause of her wet she was.

Pushing 2 fingers into her tight wet pussy, her back arching in pleasure as she let out a loud moan. Taking her nipple into my mouth, her hand resting on the back of my head encouraging me to take her to further ecstasy.

Kissing her beautiful lips, and then down her gorgeous body, running my tounge up her clit, making her squeal in pleasure. My tounge exoring her pussy, licking every fold, tasting her completely.

Hearing her breath get shallow and her moans become more frequent, pushing her right to the edge of her orgasim, then pulling away hearing her moan in protest.

Climbing up placing my self above her tits, stroking my hard cock right in front of her face, her lips part as she begins to suck on the tip as her hand begins to stroke the base.

As she gets more comfortable she gets it deeper and deeper until I hit her throat. Sliping my hand into her hair and grabbing a handful. I begin to fuck her face pushing deep into her throat making her gag but not stopping.

Hearing a noise behind, seeing a group of 4 or 5 teenagers with their phones out recording and giggling as they watch us. Smirking and giving her a wink I turn her so the cameras can better see my cock in her mouth as I keep fucking her.

Feeljng myself get close to cumming inside her amazing mouth I pull out covering her chin and chest in spit and precum. Kissing her, letting it tounges fight for control, I tell her to trust me.

Bending her over doggy style facing the kids, she hides her face as I slowly begin to fuck her tight wet pussy. Grabbing a handful of hair i pull her head up exposing her face of pure pleasure as I fuck her, making her moan louder then before wetter then before. She's enjoying being treated like a slut, and being recorded.

Picking up the pace, motivated by her moans of pure and utter ecstacy. Pulling out of her pussy I kiss her back down to her ass, slowly pushing it in till I am all the way on her ass as she moans pleased as I start to fuck her ass and rub her clit.

Picking up the pace feeling her getting closer to cumming, I begin to tease her nipples sending her over the edge. She starts squirting as I blow hot loads of cum deep in her ass, collapsing after we both cum I slowly pull my cock out of her ass. Taking the one teens phone and showing off the cum leaking out of her ass down onto her wet pussy.

Sending the video to my own phones I thank the kid as I put her into my bakkie, knowing I am taking her home to fuck her more while we watch our new little sex tape.