[1]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Cloud 9

  By beach bunny───────⚪───────────────────                                  ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

  By beach bunny
───────⚪───────────────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I laid flat on my bed, the house quiet as my father; Charles, was usually drunk and/or passed out. And The only other person I could interact with was Hank but his lectures often became boring.

I let out a heavy sigh resting my arm over my eyes. As my boredom grew, as did the affects of my powers. I heard movement all around me. As I shifted my hand I could see many objects around my room begin to float and rise from their former positions.

I panicked as my former boredom faded and the objects began falling. I saved what I could but many things like the pots my plants sat in.

I groaned in annoyance. I despised my powers.
I went down stairs to get the Broom but instead I was greeted with Charles and Hank standing and talking to an unfamiliar man. Hank was.. well blue. And Charles sat at the top of the last flight of stairs before you would reach the first floor.

"Uhm..." I mumbled interrupting them.

"Y/n." The man spoke, with an almost saddened tone.

I went to speak but Charles managed to before me.

Charles looked to me "Y/n, please get back to you're room." He spoke before continuing.

"Which makes it slightly perplexing that you missed our sign on the way in. This is private property, my friend. I'm gonna have to ask...him to ask you to leave." Charles spoke in an almost sarcastic manner, sipping what looked like whiskey.

The stranger looked back to Charles "Well. I'm afraid I can't do that... because I was sent here for you." The stranger spoke, he was tall. With side-burns. Rather fit, not terrible looking.. but his hair fell weird. Almost like a pair of ears..

"Well, tell whoever it was sent you that I'm... busy.." Charles replied.

"That's gonna be a little tricky... because the person who sent me was you"

"What?"
"About 50 years from now."
"Like in the future, 50 years from now?"
"Yeah."
"I sent you from the future?"
"Yeah."
"Piss off."

I almost burst out laughing at the Strangers remarks, it sounded like a load of Bull. And if the boot fits...

"If you had powers, you'd know I was telling the truth." The stranger spoke, surprising all of us...