[7]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When everything came back, they're was a distinct ringing in my ears. My vision slowly came back to me as my ears became filled with peters scream.

Everyone reacting, sitting up and crying "what?"

I heard metallic clanging as Peter hopped to his feet. When I sat up Hank was, blue...

And we where trapped in a metal room, illuminated with green lights, they're was a large window above us we couldn't see much more that passing faces.

"What's wrong with you!? Is that gonna happen to all of us." Peter yelled out looking at his arms. Panicked.

Hank groaned looking at his new, paw...
"No i just, left my meds at the house.."
He spoke rising to his feet.

Multiple voices of the people around me could be heard but I wrote them off.

I manage to get on my feet, looking up. A face peered down at us.

"Hey!" Raven cried out at the window, as we all looked up.

"Hello mystic." The man could be heard.

"Major Striker.." she spoke sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Colonel Stryker. I wouldn't get too close to the wall if I were you. It may create some... discomfort." He corrected her as we looked around at the green lights.

The slightly familiar brunette spoke "I'm Moira MacTaggert. I'm a senior officer at the CIA."

"I know who you are, agent MacTaggert." Striker spoke.

"You cannot keep me here in this..." she testified but he shut her down.

"Actually, I can. A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated from exactly where we found you. At the home of the world's most powerful psychic. So, you're going to tell me. Where is Charles Xavier?"

"It's not him you should be worried about. There's someone else. Someone more powerful." The brunette warned him.

"If you let us out of here, we can help you." Raven spoke trying to plead with him.

"Do you really expect me to believe that? You can put on any face that you want, but I know who you are. What you are." He spoke in a rather mutant-phobic way.

Striker walked off.

"Hey, Moira. Mm. What did you mean when you said someone more powerful than Charles?" Hank asked rather worried...

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
"You know him? Magneto." Peter asked me and Raven.

"I used to. I'm not so sure anymore." She replied but I stayed quiet.

"What was he like? Was he... like they say he was? Was he a... ... bad guy?" Peter continued.

"No. I mean, yeah. He was... Why do you care so much? Did you see his speech on TV or something?" Raven spoke rather Annoyed.