[5]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It had been ten years since I had seen Peter. And I tried not to think about him, I had almost forgotten what I had done to him. And it's better if I just stayed away...

My powers had only grown in intensity. but Charles and  I worked on them much more often now that Charles had a better outlook on life. There was little improvement.

Maybe it's just a lost cause.

I walked the halls of the school, of which was now filled with students and new teachers. It was nice to see it in this light again. I made my way to the main foyer. Where I spotted, Hank, Alex, and a new face.

I picked up the pace and made my way over. A smile pulling at my lips.

"Havoc!" I called out to him, and he turned his head. A smile growing on his face.

"Y/n!" He spoke excitedly, I hadn't seen him since I was little. "You know I don't go by that any more."

"Whatever, It's good to see you." I spoke stopping next to hank. Happiness growing in me.

"Same goes for you, you've gotten so big." He spoke in an almost joking manner.

I nodded looking to the unfamiliar face, he was a younger man. With gauze wrapped in-front of his eyes. He had short brunette hair.

"Who's this?" I asked looking back to Alex.

"My brother, Scott summers." Alex replied. Looking to him.

And Scott held out his hand for me to shake, I hesitated but shook it.

"Y/n, Y/n Xavier." I nodded.

"Nice To meet you." He spoke almost sarcastically.

I let go, and Hank continued. I walked off. Trotting upstairs. And when I returned, an even more familiar face.

Raven.

At least, her human form.

Excitement grew in me as I spotted her, Hank drifted to her.

"RAVEN!" I yelled out and her eyes drew to me.

I ran down the stairs, running to her. Jumping to Embrace her.

"Hey kid," her lips where pulled into a soft smile, hugging me in return.

I pulled back my hands drawing to her arms, "god, where have you been." I spoke.

She paused "around."

"We'll, what brings you back?" I asked still very excited.

"I was hopping to talk to Charles." She answered.

"Well, he's out right now. He took Alex." I smiled

"Havoc was here?" She asked happily. When her hand drew to my arm, sliding down it.

I look down, I was glowing. In a gaggle of yellows and light greens. Dancing just beneath my skin.