-Chapter 2-

(THANKS FOR 7 VIEW ! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY READ MY RANDOM STORY- :,D ) BTW THIS IS REALLY CRINGEY SO YA :,) THIS WAS A RUSH CHAPTER-
____________________________________________________

??? Girl POV:

...

_____________________________________________

Naib POV:

"-WHAT-?! WTF DO YOU MEAN -?! " I said confused and angry at the same time.

" THERE IS NO WAY URE FROM THE FUTURE ! YOU HAVE NO PROVE -WELL I MEAN YOU DO KNOW HIS NAME IS ELI -........-" I froze before leaning against the wall.
And begin to think how she knows Eli's name-.....

.....

"How do you know his name- " I said in confusion.

She suddenly stand up and face to Emily completely ignoring what I had said to her and say :
"Thank Auntie Emily , for helping me !" She smile when suddenly sneezing a little.

And of course I was pissed when she ignore me.

Emily was really happy when she (the girl) said "Auntie Emily".

"In the future I am ure aunt ?" Emily said happily .

"Eh kinda , ure my father friend so ya." She said smiling ,when suddenly sneezing again .

I role my eye while crossing my arm still thinking how she knows Eli's name..........

AND -

Emily's name-......

I sigh-......

"So- are you going to explain why are you in the past - ?" I said , convince that she is actually from the future.

"Eh - well Encle Naib  , let just say - someone can teleport people to the past - when I mean past i mean like a few seconds ago- or few minutes ago ...... For some reason he accidentally teleport me to the past -........................, this past  - " She said really annoyed while scratching her head.

We were quite shock when she say someone can teleport people to the past ,she even knows my name?! Well - why was I even surprised? She's from the future-

.....
....
.........
......
...
..
....
....
.....
..
.
...

"So......Who is u're father ?" Eli said breaking the silence.

She flinch.

"I- ...em- ... unfortunately-  I - I - C-cant t-tell- you-... I might change the future if I tell-you whose my father-"she said shaking a little.

"Well- she's not wrong tho- "
Eli said while looking at Aesop.

"Mhm..." Aesop mumble and nodded at the same time .

.....

She toke off her flower eye mask thing surrounding her eye so she can see properly or even just wanted to take it off-