-Chapter 3 (Short?)-

(Hi ! I am sorry really sorry for not posting a new chapter- cause I have online class and I am not really catching up with my homework ...because ✧-Stress-✧ :,D. I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter . This is a rush and short chapter so there will be a lots of mistake !)
(Tbh do you guys want me to continue this Story?.........)

                                            - BlueRose0407

____________________________________________

Eli POV:

"Ughhhhh...... finally ! This is such a long match ......but we end up in a friking tie !-...." I said while walking out of the match , Emily was already waiting for us at the match door to treat our injury.

"Yah-....it's quite weird that Joseph...hunt you down the most but at the end he did catch you and Luca , and you guys were sadly sent to the Manor and.... ure injuries are really bad too Eli-..... " Aesop said worriedly.

When I was about to say something ,We were suddenly interrupt by Fiona saying

"Oh please -.... The only weird thing about this match is Joseph not hunting or hurting you Aesop....Joseph only hurt me , Luca and Eli...." Fiona said while taking a bandage for the medic box and bandaging up her left hand carefully.

".... Ya to be honest - Joseph never hurt Aesop in any match before....." Luca said while bandaging up his leg that was badly injured.

"Mhm-.." Fiona said.

Emily was bandaging my back , it had a big scar that Joseph sword made . It's hurt so bad that it fells like hell-to be honest ............

.....
.......
..........
......
...
.
"To be honest your not wrong -....Joseph never hurt Aesop before......" I said .

"Ya that the problem-....… When he came across Aesop in any match he just completed ingnore Aesop and pretend he never see Aesop -" Fiona said while leaning against the door.

...
.......
....
......
.......
......
.......
........
.......
.....
...
........
........
   .............
....
  .

"Done!" Emily said.
She was done bandaging my back.

We all look at her .

"Ehhhh -..... Did I interrupt something? "
She said scratching her head .

"No ,you didn't ." Luca said

"Ok ! I will get going now !Eli -!"
She said so suddenly.

"Huh- ya?" I said

" Don't go to any matches for 3 days - your injury is really bad-" She said

"yes ma'am" I replied

" Okay ! Ill get going now, bye !" Emily said while waving at us.

We all wave back before looking at each other.

.....
..........
..........
.........
..........
...........
.........
......
.............
.....
....
  ....
  ......
.........
......
" So- I heard you , Aesop and Naib talk with the new survival , how is she?" Fiona said raising an eye brow.