Chapter 1

Hey!!! I just wanted to add that this is my first Death the Kidd x Reader book so no judgey. Anyway I just want to add some notes before you read on, my children. XD

(y/n) Your name
(l/n) Last name
(h/c) Hair color
(e/c) Eye color
(f/c) Favorite color
Italics means thoughts

(Just to add the witch that abuses you and kept you in a jail cell with little food and so forth is in the media so check it out. ^^)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cold and wet was the first thing I could use to describe this big and echoey cell. My long, (h/c) hair was normally stuck between dirty stones that had vines on them. My (e/c) eyes shone through every crack. I was short for my age, and I had a bad temper so I was beaten a lot. I'm actually an abused child that was locked away ever since birth.

Everyone says that every child is blessed when their alive and well. Well, not me. I'm bruised, bloody from whips, and I don't eat very well, so you can guess already that I faint most of the time.

I try so hard not to faint because I end up dreaming about my parents who disappeared right in front of my teary, (e/c) eyes when I was only about 12 months at the time. I don't really believe that their gone because before they disappeared they put a long, shimmery, (f/c) necklace on me. All around it were beads, one big, (f/c) bead and three little purple beads that followed along and it continued that pattern until it came to a stop. I treasured it like it was my second life when I grew older, and I kept it well hidden from the witch that took me in.

I really don't like this witch at all because from my baby point of view I could definitely remember that she was the one that was right in front of my crib after my parents disappeared. I have a really good memory for a little girl. Ever since she took me in, she would either hit me for punishment or do test experiments on me. Every night I have nightmares. Nightmares that never leave.

Even so, it has been 16 years, that's how old I am, and I plan to get out of this underground cave in the ocean ever since I started teaching myself to read and write. I did so with the nearest books that I could find. Also I know how to pick a lock, so I'm basically a girl ninja but more tomboyish.

I started to prick this metal, rusty lock until I heard a click. I gasped in excitement and slowly opened the cell door as if this was my morning routine, which it was. I snuck through this solved maze, aka the dungeon.

The floor was barely even a floor due to the seaweed and dirt and sand and--you get what I mean. It stunk all the time when I went past each dirty cell. Once I got out with my quiet feet, I started to prick at another lock that was holding the dungeon door shut. This one was easier than the other one, yayyy!!

I slowly crept past the sleeping witch who is more powerful than me, but she was naive when it came to sensing things. And no she is not the witch who took me in. She's more powerful and she can sense more, like a sixth sent.

I ran out once I passed her and ended up being caught eye to eye with one of her many minions.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?!" He asked.

I answered with a smirk,"To give you your order of pizza," I immediately thought up.

"Oh! Well I wa~s getting hungry," he said with big eyes and a drooling mouth.

Disgusting but really funny with his big nose smelling for the pretend pizza. I was good at illusions which I figured out and mastered it like a pro at age 4, haha! I ran towards the door and many more of them caught me eye to eye. Oh, brother.