Chapter 2

Sorry this is late when I said it wasn't supposed to be so I'll make it up to y'all.... (0 w -)b

*~*~*~*~*~*

Once I woke up this morning, I unconsciously went towards the "school."

I went on top of the roof and got mad right that second....... GREAT there's a twit up here. Blackstar was up here just laughing at nothing. I then went up to him and tapped his shoulder and shrugged when he looked at me.

"I'M LAUGHING AT ALLL THE LITTLE PEASANTS ON THE GROUND!!" He yelled freakishly loud.

I touched my forehead and shook my head back and forth. He just continued laughing. I ignored and walked away while he didn't notice. There goes my good hideout, sigh.

I went back down still hearing him scream.

As I walked in front of the building, I got curious. I walked along hallways and many other parts of the building when I came across a big door. It looked weird, so I walked in slowly.

Once I got in, it looked as if this land-like structure world go on for acres. Graves popped up everywhere you looked on the sand rock ground and a long path that lead to a little stage was in front of me. Above the wooden posts, were these sharp blades on the tip of them.

I was kind of afraid to walk along it, but I did so anyways. I have the personality of a stubborn mule.

As I walked along the freaky part, I made it to the little stage and saw a huge mirror and a dark, jagged figure in front of it.

It turned around and said in a cartoon voice,"Hiyaa! And you are?"

It spoke!?!? I thought it was a pole of some sort!

I just continued to stare at it.

"Is something wrong?" The cartoon thing asked.

I snapped out of it and shook my head. He had the most weirdest skull mask. I wish it was more scary and cool.

Then a voice from behind said,"Father, I got the documents you asked for--" he stopped as he saw me.

Woah! It's the cute kid from the other day at the market. My heart started to thump! OMG!! Talk about heart thumps! Where did that come from?

"Do you know her, Kiddo?" Cartoon asked. Nice nickname, right?

"A little.... I heard she's called TSN, though," he answered.

"What does that stand for?" Cartoon asked again.

Ask questions much?

"If I remember correctly.... The Silent Ninja?" He asked looking at me. I just nodded. I want to leave. I headed backwards toward the path I came from but was caught.

"Where are you, .....," Cartoon questioned.

I stopped at his pause. I turned around and tilted my head with my eyes half open indicating "Why?" I didn't get an answer, so I guess I could leave. I tried to leave once again, but that weird kid grabbed my wrist which made me blush a little.

"Hey, don't ignore us!" He commanded.

I mouthed a sigh and pointed to my throat once again, and I formed an X with my hands.

"Seems she can't speak, Kiddo," Cartoon said with a little laughter.

"I already know that! I just don't want her to not ignore us!" He said seriously. I did a fake surprised face palm and put my hands out on each cheek. It made me look like a certain painting where the man did the same thing except he was bald. I silently laughed.