Is it okay to trust you? | Part 4

❗️This part will include swearing, saiouma and possibly spoilers❗️ 

"I'll help you" Kokichi was shocked these words came out of his mouth with ease, how could he abandon everyone so easily? Was it even okay to trust Shuichi? 

He looked at Shuichi who was shocked but more so overwhelmed with joy. "I knew you would understand me Kokichi!" Shuichi tightened his grip before putting just enough space between them that they were hugging but could see eachothers faces  

"why are you still crying?" He wiped Kokichi's eyes and then said with complete honesty "if you ever have doubts about my words or actions, I will answer any questions you have, your say is everything now, okay~?" Once he got to the last sentence he put a smirk on his face and spoke with a almost teasing yet serious tone, making Kokichi feel a sudden hotness flush his face.

"Shuichi, im a bit tired, everything was so confusing,I think Im going to sleep.." Kokichi was mentally exhausted  and psychically. But Shuichi wanted to keep him awake just a little longer, holding Kokichi's chin and bringing his face to look at Shuichi, he smiled and whispered "I'm not shumai anymore? I'm hurt"

Gulp

"That's not what I meant, gosh your such a fucking looser shumai..let me sleep you chaotic shit"

Shuichi smiled and added "what if I don't want you to sleep, then what Kokichi ~?"

Kokichi paused before giving his counter "your a fucking retard, I'm tired because of you, let me sleep for fuck sake"

Shuichi gave a look as if he was thinking then tilted his head "kichi..why are you so mean? I know! We can cuddle that'd be great dont ya think?"

Kokichi knew Shuichi was just teasing but truth be told he did want to cuddle someone, he hasn't had someone's comfort since the game started and so, while he wasn't going to straight up admit it he agreed by teasing Shuichi back "oh~? Does my mastermind want cuddles? Well if he does I can't disagree now can I?"

This time it was Shuichi who gulped, although he knew Kokichi would tease him back he still got flustered.

"Hmm, it does sound nice doesn't it kichi" they both walked to the bed laughing and then laid down, even though Kokichi teased Shuichi in the end he was little spoon, both because he was much smaller than the other and because he unconsciously wanted to feel secure, Shuichi had no problem with this and kissed Kokichi's forhead "I'm sorry to put so much stress on you.."

Kokichi was barely awake at this point and said with long pauses between while trying to stay awake to say it "shut...up...fuckass...I'm..tired" he fell asleep, feeling safe for the first time in ages.

Shuichi knew that unless he presented hisself in his usual shy ,timid and flustered self when hanging out with Kokichi around the others then they would think 2 things. 1.Kokichi did something Or 2. Shuichi and Kokichi were planning something. However knowing kaito and the others they would assume option 1.

Smiling  Shuichi felt content and stroked Kokichi's head, before nodding of to sleep himself.

【sorry this took so long to get out! I hope this is okay and not too badly done】