Living as if nothing changed || Part 5

🔴includes saiouma (duh) , no spoilers and no swearing , this is mainly a fluff chapter🔴

Kokichi woke up, feeling a foreign warmth; Opening his eyes a little more adjusting to the light, only then did he see the two eyes looking back at him , they were on the face of the one person he felt he could trust. The mastermind.

"Did I wake you?" Shuichi said in a hushed voice ,knowing Kokichi was still half asleep, making loud noises wouldn't be a good idea, unless you want a fist to the face.

Kokichi groaned "what time is ittt"

"Hmm, it's around 06:30 , why?" Shuichi stroked Kokichis ear.

Kokichi suddenly sprung up , sitting  up realising everything, him and shuichi fell asleep cuddling last night after their..fight?..no discussion..no meeting..he wasn't sure what too call it 

Shuichi chuckled and sat up "what's wrong? Is it too early for mr supreme leader of evil?"

"Gh! Just where on earth is this confidence coming from mr mastermind? I'll have you know I can very well take you down right here!" Kokichi was smiling, a genuine smile.

Shuichi admired this smile but countered "oh my apologies! Do spare me oh great leader, I was so terribly wrong!" Falling back down onto the bed resting his hand over his head dramatically posing.

The two played around for the next 30 minutes until they heard a knock at the door

"Huh? That's weird, no -one comes here...were we too loud, oh great, more explaining" Kokichi sighed but Shuichi just laughed 

"Kichi it's okay, I'll get it and answer any questions you go change, you slept in your clothes so get some clean ones on" Shuichi got up and walked over to the door.

Kokichi had already grabbed some clothes too change into and walked into the bathroom , he usually slept in pyjamas but he was so tired he forgot to change last night. I'm fact they both had, well Shuichi probably didn't plan on sleeping in Kokichis room so, Kokichi figured once they had dealt with whoever was at the door they could stop at shuichis room so Shuichi could change, or at least Shuichi could and Kokichi head to breakfast, best to avoid suspicion.

【Meanwhile at the door】

Shuichi opened the door with a nervous smile, and out of everyone it could be, it was kaito! It would've been better if it was kiibo, he would just back off with a simple excuse but kaito has a strong grudge against Kokichi and would often jump to conclusions.

"Sidekick?!? I came over because I was heading to breakfast and head thuds coming from here, as if the lying grape was running around or throwing pillows but with another, and I could hear another voice than his, almost as if they were joking or playing or whatever, what are you doing here?" Kaito was actually quite calm, while it was odd, Shuichi looked perfectly fine in fact he seemed happier than usual and kaito didn't see Kokichi in the room.

"Huh, oh well I noticed Kokichi seemed hurt yesterday..so I thought I'd check up on him, I ended up staying and talking for a while before I knew it we were both asleep, when we woke up I accidentally kicked Kokichi and so he was chasing me around swearing to take my hat!" This did indeed happen..well only the fact he came to check on Kokichi, that was the plan ,covering it up with the box and secretly he decided on wether Kokichi was okay.

"But you don't have your hat?" Kaito grew suspicious and shuichi could tell.

Shuichi sighed "he did swear remember..he said he would give it back later if i apologise however he ran to the other room so I'm not sure when I can get it back.." a lie,but it was too make sure Kokichis image wasn't ruined and Shuichis secret, the main issue, wasn't exposed 

"That little- don't worry I'll get it back for you" Kaito exclaimed with full confidence.

Shuichi didn't want that, not at all! 

"No really it's fine, I'll sort it out kaito!" However no matter how much Shuichi protested kaito just kept insisting...

【sorry I've been gone for a while... I hope to get the next part out within the week..or two..sorry my motivation is really annoying at the moment, it keeps coming and going. 

However what do you think will happen next?】