Things can't always be peaceful || part 6

"Why can't I come in? Is there something your hiding?" Kaito stopped pushing and stood there.

"No it's just I don't know what Kokichi might do if you get involved..?"Shuichi actually couldn't think of a reasonable excuse while pretending to be the 'Shuichi' they all knew and trusted.

Kokichi was bored of waiting and walked into the room appearing behind Shuichi as if from thin air, when really he was just too short to be seen at the time "shumai do you want your hat?"

Shuichi looked round and kaito eyes fixed on Kokichi 

"Oi! Give my sidekic- Shuichi his hat!" Changing 'my sidekick' only because he remembered how annoyed Kokichi got when he said this before, obviously if Kokichi didn't have shuichis hat kaito wouldn't bat a eye, but it's true; what if Kokichi did something to the hat? Wouldn't Shuichi be upset?

"Huhhhh? Space nerd,What brings you to my room~? Oh I know it's because you want to join D.I.C.E right? Sorry we don't accept losers like you" Kokichis acting was flawless even throwing Shuichi off for a second.

"Never, now give his hat back!" Kaito obviously wouldn't back down and so the lies began

"Huh? Shumai what does he mean? You gave me your hat and said and I quote 'here, your my belovvveeedddd ouma!' Are you going back on your words?"

Kaito replied through gritted teeth "my sidekick would never say that!" Completely forgetting about how he decided not to refer to Shuichi as his sidekick for the time being, simply because of rage

"Your right! I lied! Funny isn't it?!" Kokichi chuckled sitting down on the bed, fiddling with shuichis hat

Noticing kaito was about to explode due to anger, kaito hates when people lie, so of course he's angry, Shuichi turned his body completely towards Kokichi.

"Huh, ouma-kun what do you mean? I did say you could use it before but I didn't say that.." pausing "but that was last week"

Kokichi threw Shuichi his hat, obviously Shuichi would realise this hate wasnt his.

This was just a hat that looked similar 

"Thank you ouma-kun, I'll let you be now" turning to kaito "let's go kaito.."

Kaito was too angry to notice the hat being a fake, and just followed shuichi.

'How tiring,poor Shuichi' but just as Kokichi thought that he noticed a pair of dice and paper on the side table 

Picking the pair of dice up reading the note 'please forgive the sudden intrusion this morning, i thought it may happen and I had prepared this as a ..sorry..? But trust me, kaito will never do this again - shumai💜 '

The words "kaito will never do this again? Does that mean he's the next victim..?" Slipped from his mouth before adding "no way, Shuichi already said he can't control who dies.. I'm probably overthinking"

Placing the paper down, Kokichi walks out the room seemingly full of energy...

【Sorry this took SO long to get out...

I got logged out my acc :') 】