Chapter 1

The day happens to be more refreshing and exquisite. I have finished my jogging and went back to my room. To my surprise, Simar is up unusual to her routine but she is still on bed. I saw her lost in thoughts and budged towards her. I snapped at her face yelling "What a miracle you are up. Did you have any nightmares by the way? " I laughed at her. She didn't react that confuses me. Suddenly she turned her face towards me and hide herself in my arms. She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I understood something serious from her gesture. She finally speaks in an anxious tone "I love you Aarav. I can't live without you". My lips curved into a brighter grin hearing her words. I kissed her head reciprocating my love towards her. I said "Love you too Simar. First tell me what's bothering you?". She look into my eyes with overwhelming love and spoke "Aarav, I got a call from Papa this morning. He got my alliance fixed with his friend's son.

I have no other option henceforth revealed our relationship to him

I have no other option henceforth revealed our relationship to him. He got angry and asked me to come back India by next flight. I don't know what to do. I can't marry anyone other than you". I am standing idle with my mouth shut while she is restlessly waiting for my reaction. She shook me. I finally spoke "Congratulations Simar! You are getting married. I am so happy for you". My words literally put her in astonishment. She opened her mouth in disbelief. The very next moment, she started hitting me. "What do you think of yourself? You will leave me just like that. How dare you? Are you bored with our two years of relationship?". I couldn't bear her bearings anymore, holded her hands and pulled her closer. She is breathing heavily starring at me with bloodshot eyes. I gulped seeing her fiercy eyes. I apologized to her "Simar I am sorry. You are the most important person in my life and I can't loose you for anyone or anything. It's been a couple of years we were together.

Every minute I had spent with you are the best moments in my life

Every minute I had spent with you are the best moments in my life. You taught me to love unconditionally. You are my everything I can't even think of living a life without you". Simar gets emotional hearing his heart's words and hugs him. She asks in a weak tone "How to solve this problem now?". Aarav says "It's time to take our relationship to next level. I am coming India with you. I will speak to your parents". Simar's face flourishes hearing his words and hugs him tightly shouting "Love you Aarav"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A couple of days later, Aarav and Simar landed India. Simar is really frightened to face her parents but Aarav assures her he will make everything right. Simar's family is waiting for her arrival. Simar's elder sister Reema who is bustling around the preparations notices Simar. She hurtles towards her and embraces her in happiness. Soon rest of her family members gathered there. Everyone is extremely happy and contended to see their favourite Simar after two long years. Aarav is silently enjoying everything. He gets emotional seeing their bond. Simar's eyes are looking for her favourite bhai. Right then Gagan makes an entry. He shouts "choti"while she rushes towards him. Aarav's eyes turned blooshot seeing Gagan. He clenched his fist in furious and an uncontrollable anger boils inside him.

He is shocked to know the person who destroyed his family's happiness is turned out to be Simar's brother

He is shocked to know the person who destroyed his family's happiness is turned out to be Simar's brother. He is not prepared for the surprise that destiny has planned for him. He without saying anything left the place in frantic. Simar is about to introduce Aarav to her family but to her disappoint he is not there.The whole day she has been trying to reach out to him but he didn't pick up any of her calls which worries and puzzles her more. Simar is not able to face her father bcz Aarav left her alone at the last moment. She couldn't tolerate his behaviour and decided to confront him. Simar took her car and drove to Oswal mansion. To her surprise, the gaurds didn't allow her inside. She is determined to meet Aarav and shouts his name in front of the gate. Aarav who is at the balcony heard her voice. He is surprised to see Simar there. His face turned into a brighter grin seeing his love there. He is about to shout her name back but controlled hismelf. He went inside and locked himself. Simar is stunned to see Aarav's avoidance. She came back home fully hurt while on the other side, Aarav is crying badly for hurting Simar. It's been a week she heard from Aarav. No msgs no calls.. She is completely clueless of his bizarre behaviour. She lost her patience and finally sent an emotional note "Aarav I am completely clueless about your behaviour. Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?

You agreed to convince my parents but what happened at the last moment? Why did you ditch me? I want to know the reason behind your cold shoulders

You agreed to convince my parents but what happened at the last moment? Why did you ditch me? I want to know the reason behind your cold shoulders. Please talk to me. I can't bear this punishment anymore. I will be waiting for you in front of the Taj at 5PM. If you don't turn in I won't hesitate to end my life. Don't take it as a joke. You know about me. Love you Aarav".On the other side, Aarav is lying on the bed lost in Simar's thoughts. His phone beeped while he becomes tensed as soon as he read Simar's msg. He don't know what to do one side he forced himself away from her and the other side his heart is beating for her. He is trapped between his family and love. He shouts "Why this is happening to me? I can't be with her and at the same I don't want to loose her".He cries out loud looking at the msg.......

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰
Hope you all like the first chapter.
If yes do vote 🐳
🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰