Chapter 2

Simar is determined to meet Aarav at any cost today. She is checking her watch every five minutes. Her heart starts pounding as the timeline is nearing. She is loosing her hope at every second. Finally the timeline has passed but Aarav didn't turn up. Tears starts gushing from her eyes she couldn't believe that Aarav didn't come to meet her. Simar has decided to take her life and walks in the middle of the road. She saw a vehicle approaching her and stopped in front of it with her eyes shut. She is about to get herself killed but someone saved her in the nick of time. Both are rolling down on the ground together. Simar is on top of that person. She finally gathered courage and opened her eyes slowly. She is staggered to see Aarav there. She turns emotional and cries seeing her love finally after a struggle. Both had a painful eyelock which exchanges lots of things. Her tears falls on Aarav's cheeks which brings him back to senses. Both realise their position and got up from there. Before even Aarav speaks Simar hugs him crying hard. She sobs "Why are you doing this to me Aarav? I have missed you badly. Please don't leave me again". Aarav is controlling his emotions and listening to her sobs.

 Aarav is controlling his emotions and listening to her sobs

He breaks their hug and holds her shoulders tightly. Aarav finally breaks down. He looked flushed and in an agitated tone "Have you lost your mind Simar? How could you think of taking your life. What if something bad had happened. I can't even imagine of loosing you. Promise me you won't ever  think of this again". His concern leaves her in ecstasy. She could sense the undying love for her still in his eyes. Simar cups his face and says "If you love me so much why are you avoiding me. What did I do to gain your hatred. I want to know". Aarav says "you want to know the reason behind my hatred right then I will show you". He takes her to Oswal mansion. Simar is puzzled and silently follows him. Aarav and Simar enters into a room where Aarav's sister is lying on bed unconscious. Aarav becomes teary eyed while he revealed the dark past. He shouts "Your brother Gagan is responsible for my sister's condition. He had sabotaged our family's happiness. I despise him. Tell me how can I marry a person whose brother had ruined my sister's life. Tell me Simar".Simar is dumbstruck with his confession and looks at him in disbelief.

She tries to convince him that his brother won't ever play with someone's life and he had misunderstood him totally

She tries to convince him that his brother won't ever play with someone's life and he had misunderstood him totally. Aarav is not ready to pay heed to her and asks her to go away from his life. He says "We don't have a future together Simar. You were important in my life but not anymore. My family is my priority and I am ready to sacrifice anything for them even our love. I am breaking up with you. I don't want to have any connections with your family. Please go away from my life. I don't want to see you ever in my life. Because your face reminds me of your brother's betrayal. Please go away forever". Simar is standing speechless hearing his confesssions. She is crying uncontrollably seeing his hatred. She couldn't bear it and runs away with a broken heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 months later,

Aarav has shifted to London to move away from everything. He miscalculated that forgetting Simar would be easy but he couldn't and still living with her memories. One fine day, he bumped into his childhood friend Vivan. Both are having good time together. They were chattering about various things and revived their beautiful days in Agra. Agra reminds him of Simar. He gets carried away with her memories. Soon he realised that he is letting himself go weak and brushed his thoughts. Aarav then shifted his attention towards Vivan. He enquires about his whereabouts while he comes to know Vivan has recently moved in here. They talked for a few hours and Aarav has invited him home over a weekend dinner. Vivan then leaves paying bid bye to him. Aarav is working on his laptop where he gets a call from his mother Sandhya. Her words leaves him on cloud nine. He comes to know that her sister is showing good signs and doctors are hoping she will get well soon. Aarav says he wishes he were there. Snadhya asks not to feel bad and says everything will be fine soon. The following weekend Vivan showed up at Aarav's place. In the middle of the dinner Vivan gets a call from his friend while he excuses and went to attend her. He comes back disturbed while Aarav didn't fail to notice it. He enquires about it and comes to know Vivan's friend is waiting for him at the Airport. Aarav asks him to carry on and will plan dinner some other day.

Vivan thanks him and about to budge suddenly an idea popped in his mind

Vivan thanks him and about to budge suddenly an idea popped in his mind. He asks would you mind accompanying me to the Airport because I want to introduce an important person of my life. Aarav teases him "Oh I see, Important person " while Vivan blushes. Finally both headed to the Airport. Aarav is feeling restless all of the sudden he couldn't diagnose it. His heart starts pounding high. He excuses himself and about to leave while a familiar voice stopped him. The girl hugged Vivan shouting in excitement "I missed you to the core Vivan". Aarav instantly turned back to see the shocking truth of his life. His eyes witnessed his love in his friend's arms. He whispered S.. I.. M.. A.. R....

🔰🔰🔰IT'S TIME TO VOTE 🔰🔰🔰