Chapter 4

Simar is pleasantly surprised to see Aarav there while she greets him and tries to be nice with him. Her nature irks Aarav he grabs her shoulder and pins her against the wall. He asks "Stop acting smart with me.Why are you doing this ? I am staying away from you by all means but you are getting closer to me day by day. Stop playing with my feelings. Why did you come back in my life. I was happy back then but you made my life complicated with your presence. First your brother had ruined my sister's life but now you are ruining mine.

 First your brother had ruined my sister's life but now you are ruining mine

Don't your family know anything other than sabotaging a person's life. Please go away from my life. Don't ever dare to see my face again". His words shattered her completely. She was not ready for any of this. She asks him to calm down and tries to explain her point of view. Aarav pins her hand against her back and leans towards her .He says "What explanation you want to give? Today you made me clear that you will go any extend for your happiness. Just the way you faked your relationship with Vivan to get me back into your life". Simar is left startled with his revelation. She stood dumbstruck.

Aarav asks "What happened Simar? You look shocked

Aarav asks "What happened Simar? You look shocked. That I knew your plan. Today your true colors has come out to the light. You are not the Simar I loved. The person who is standing in front of me is Simar Narayanan". Aarav's grip leaves her in an excruciating pain. He leaves her hand seeing her tears. He couldn't see her in pain and leaves the place in frantic while she falls down on the floor crying inconsolably.....Simar has lost all her hope. Till Aarav's confrontation she believed that she will get back his love but now everything seems impossible. She comes to know the Aarav who used to love her immensely is hating her now.  She couldn't tolerate the excruciating pain thats pressurising her. She started panting and struggles to breathe normally. While Simar is shouting for help Vivan arrives at the right time. He gave her medicines and  made her calm down. Vivan is worried about her condition. He asks "What happened all of a sudden? You seemed fine back in the morning".

 He asks "What happened all of a sudden? You seemed fine back in the morning"

Simar stays silent. Aarav's words are still echoing in her ears. A layer of tears falls on her cheeks. Vivan begs her to open her mouth as her silence is freaking him out. He shook her shoulders while Simar looks at him. Her eyes have become swollen and reddish due to prolong crying. She is not able to speak her throat became dry. She requests Vivan not to ask her anything and pleads to leave her alone. Vivan tries to speak but she drags him outside the door and closed the door on her face. Vivan is left hurt with her actions and leaves the place disheartened....Aarav is driving fast while he gets a call from someone who reveals a stunning truth. He immediately drives back to his house. He hurtles inside shouting her name. He couldn't believe what he saw.

Aarav is left in happy tears seeing her sister Aditi fit and fine

Aarav is left in happy tears seeing her sister Aditi fit and fine. His happiness didn't last long. He saw Gagan beside her. Aarav shouts "How dare you to come near my sister? I won't leave you today". He raises his hand to hit him but Aditi stopped him. Aditi explains that she loves Gagan and he is not responsible for her condition "My friend Preethi loved Gagan too. She tried to separate us in many ways but everything went futile. She couldn't tolerate us being happy and conspired against us. Finally on the day of farewell she pushed me from the terrace and blamed Gagan for my accident. She is the one responsible for all the mishaps and not Gagan. Please understand bhai we love each other". She cries in his shoulders while Aarav consoles her. Aarav apologies to Aditi and Gagan. Aditi says "You don't need to apologize to us. But.... You have to apologise to one person". Aarav shrugs his eyebrows. Aditi whispers "SIMAR...Gagan told me about you and Simar. You had hurt her all these days. You were wrong bhai neither Gagan nor Simar is at fault. You have to apologise to her and win her heart back. I know you love her too. Please bhai go and bring Simar bhabi back to our family". Aarav realizes how he had been rude with Simar and hurt her all the times. He feels ashamed for his deeds but at the same time, he is determined to make things right between them.

🍁🍁🍁🍁DO VOTE🍁🍁🍁🍁