Chapter 3

Vivan introduced Simar as his girlfriend to Aarav while he clenched his fist unknowingly. He didn't expect he will face this day ever in his life. Vivan introduces Aarav to Simar while she greeted him normally. Her behaviour leaves him stunned. Aarav wants to confront her but he don't want to create any scene in front of Vivan. The whole journey Aarva's eyes were fixed on Simar. Lots of things are running in his mind. He couldn't believe Simar had already moved on and he is questioning himself why he is not able to do the same thing. Aarav dropped Vivan and Simar at their home and drives back. Aarav then realised it's better that Simar had moved on in her life and he shouldn't think about her anymore. He tried to maintain distance from her.

He has no rights on her as she belongs to someone else now

He has no rights on her as she belongs to someone else now. Days passed by, one day Vivan had thrown a party for his business success to his close circle. Obviously Aarav is invited as well. He deliberately turned down the invitation stating some odd reasons. Simar comes to know and confronts Aarav. She asks "Why did you turn down the invitation? Is it because of me. Does my presence still affects you Aarav?" Aarav interrupts her "Stop your over imagination. You are my past and your presence won't affect me anymore. If you are thinking I still have feelings for you then you are wrong. I will attend the party". Simar smiles but hides as soon as he saw her. She then take her leave. On the day of party, Simar is enjoying with her friends, while Aarav makes an dashing entry. He stole the eyeballs of everyone present over there. Simar's friends starts drooling over him which irks Simar. Aarav could feel the jealousy in Simar's eyes. He liked that secretly. He walked towards Simar which makes her restless. He comes towards her and asks "Shall we dance" which stuns Simar.

Her eyes are locked with his

Her eyes are locked with his. She extends her hand while he grabs her friends hand leaving her disappointed. Simar's face becomes gloomy. She knows he is doing all this purposely to irritate her and decides to give him back. She looks for Vivan. He is already boozing with his friends. She dragged him to the dance floor. She dances with him to make Aarav jealous while she succeeded in her plan. Aarav gets disturbed seeing them together and walks away. He went to the drinks counter and started boozing. Their intimacy drives him crazy. He drinks more than his limits. Simar gets worried seeing his state and walks towards him hurriedly. She asks Aarav to stop drinking but he denies to listen to her. He pushed her aside saying "Stay away from me". He walks away in an inebriated state. Simar is not ready to leave him and followed him. He stumbles and about to fall but Simar holds him in her embrace. She somehow managed to take him home. All the time he was mumbling about Simar. She makes him lie on the sofa while she falls on him accidentally. Aarav squints his eyes slowly and caressed her face lovingly. He whispers "I don't like you dancing with Vivan. Not only Vivan I don't like to see you with anybody. It irks me a lot. Don't do this to me Simar. You can't be anyone else because you are mine only mine. I Love you Simar" and kissed her forehead. His confession leaves Simar in mixed emotions. The next morning, Aarav finds himself in his room. He couldn't remember what happened last night after boozing. He is sitting holding his head. A few flashes from yesterday's night scenes comes in his mind.

He sees Simar in his arms and confessing his feelings

He sees Simar in his arms and confessing his feelings. He closed his mouth in shock "Nope It shouldn't have happened. I can't love her. I have to stop all this". He got freshened up and goes to the office. The Whole day he couldn't concentrate on anything other than Simar. Last night's incidents keep on flashing in his mind. He gets frustrated with himself. Aarav clearly knows that he can't accept Simar after what Gagan did to his sister. But at the same time, Simar's presence is driving him crazy. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted to get rid off all this and drives to the pub where he accidentally meets Vivan in an inebriated state. Vivan is boozing beyond limits and blabbering some random stuffs while Aarav is silently listening to all this. Over a point he lost his patience and about to leave but stopped suddenly hearing his words. Vivan revealed that he is helping Simar to reunite with Aarav. Aarav couldn't believe what he heard. He asks him to say clearly.

Vivan says "Yeah we are not lovers

Vivan says "Yeah we are not lovers. We are acting to make you Jealous. Simar loves you so much. She wants you to accept her back. That's why we are doing all this". Aarav's eyes turned bloodshot he didn't except Simar will stoop low for her selfishness. He despises her for playing with his feelings. He couldn't tolerate anymore and leaves the place frantically. He is driving at a high speed towards Simar's house. On the other side, Simar is watering plants singing her heart out. She is in joy reminiscing yesterday's incident. Aarav holds Simar's hands and says "My life is void without your presence. You made me complete. Please don't leave me". He cries on her embrace like a little kid. Aarav's confession leaves her on cloud nine.She is delighted to know that his heart still beats for her. She hugs him back saying "Love you too Aarav". She then makes him lie on bed and comes out recalling his words. She is twirling and jumping in exhilaration and excitement.

She calls Vivan and shouts "Our plan is a Super hit

She calls Vivan and shouts "Our plan is a Super hit. Aarav still loves me. He confessed to me".Vivan gets excited and asks really. Simar shouts "Yes Aarav loves me"....Flashback ends.... Her thoughts are disturbed by a voice. She comes back to reality and turned back to see who called her. Her eyes widened in surprise seeing Aarav there.........

🌸🌸🌸DO VOTE 👇🌸🌸🌸