4

Thursday

~ Age 16 / Year 11 ~

Tzuyu's POV

Hallway

"HAHA!".

I looked over at the girls who were laughing.

"HAHA, SHE IS CRYING OVER SOME STUPID PENGUIN KEYRING!".

I walked over to the group of girls and pushed them away. 

The leader of the group was about to hit her. I grabbed her wrist and slapped her. She held onto her cheek.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!", I shouted at them.

"YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED! GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE BEFORE I BREAK SOMETHING OF YOURS!", I threatened.

They quickly ran away. I bent down to the floor and saw that Mina's penguin keyring was really broken. I picked it up putting it in my pocket.

"Is this the first time?", I asked looking at Mina.

"No".

I moved her hair out of her face and wiped her tears.

"Only I can be bullying you", I said and took her hand pulling her out of the school. 

~ Time Skip ~

At Home / My Bedroom

Sit", I said.

I got an ice pack out of my ice cooler. I walked up to her and put it on her cheek.

"Aish, why did you let them bully you?", I asked.

"I can't exactly beat 5 girls by myself. And I am not the type to fight".

"I can see that, you're more elegant".

"That's the right word for it right?", I asked myself trying to think if that was the correct word to use.

"I'll take that compliment. First nice word you have said to me".