Side-Line Story Mocheng (2)

Friday

Momo's POV

MY Bedroom / Nighttime

Chae was asleep, so I turned my phone on. I saw a news article from the UK. I clicked on it.

K-News ~ Songwriter Dahyun and the model/ Singer known as IU announce that they are engaged, and a baby girl is on the way  

I put my phone down. I mean I love Chaeyoung she's a great though she was an asshole in high school. But Dahyun... She was just something else and I lost it because I was mad that she always chose Sana over me. I mean she did come back to Korea for a while and dated Sana. But they didn't last, Sana went back to Jihyo and she return to England. And now she is engaged and has a daughter on the way.

"Honey".

I looked beside me and saw Chaeyoung had woken up.

"Yes?".

"You're not sleeping. What's wrong?".

"Nothing's wrong".

"Babe".

"I'm fine, I just wanted cuddles, but you were already asleep so--".

"You could have woken me up", she said and moved closer to me hugging me.

"You look cute when sleeping though".

"Agio, I want you to sleep well, especially with baby number two on the way".

I smiled and cuddled her.

"Chae, do you have any plans on marrying me for real?", I asked.

"I know we've been engaged for a while but do we really need to marry? We don't need a piece of paper for people to know we love each other", she said.

"But I want a sunny beach wedding, I dreamed of it since I was a little girl".

"If I have plans why would I tell you, it ruin it".

"So, you will".

She pecked my lip.

"One day, I'll be Son momo", I said closing my eyes.