Broken Secrets Ch. 16

I woke up feeling a deep pounding feeling in my stomach. I rubbed my belly as I felt my baby kick. He liked to wait until I was in a deep sleep before he would start playing. It really feels weird carrying a human inside of you.

I sighed as I looked at the clock. It read 7:38 am. My doctors appointment is at 11:00 so I figured I might as well get up and get ready and cook breakfast.

I got up and jumped in the shower and washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and rinsed off with my tropical body wash. I let the warm water cascade over my body as I stood there. When the water started to turn cold I quickly got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked over to the mirror and blow dried my hair. I then curled my hair so that loose curls surrounded my shoulders. I applied smokey eye eye shadow and mascara and eyeliner. I brushed my teeth then went into my room to get dressed for the day. I settled for a black knee length sundress. I choose black and gold gladiator sandals. I put on some gold bangle bracelets and a long gold necklace and earrings.
As I walked out into my room I caught a glimpse of Ty. I smiled as I stared at his sleeping figure. His soft snores were barely audible. His mouth was slightly open and his eyelashes brushed his tan cheeks. I looked myself over in the mirror one more time. Man I've gained a lot of weight I thought to myself as I turned to the side and looked at my belly. Being 4 1/2 months pregnant and already being this big I can only imagine how big I will be at the end of all of this. I pecked Ty on the cheek and walked downstairs and began cooking breakfast. I settled for pancakes and bacon. For some reason I've really been craving bacon!

I plugged my phone up to the docking station and started playing some country music. The baby liked it when I would sing to him. 30 minutes later the breakfast was ready and the table was set. I poured juice or milk for everyone.

"BREAKFAST!" I yelled. I quickly took my seat and took a sip of my juice as the pack poured into the kitchen.

"Mmmmm Ally this bacon is delicious!" Natalie said as she shoved a whole piece in her mouth.
"Easy there tiger!" Bryan said as he kissed her cheek. They really were a cute couple.

"So are you excited to find out the sex of the baby?" Sarah asked.
"Yes! I think it's going to be a boy." I said with a smile.
"I bet it's a girl!" Rachel said. Sarah and Natalie nodded. These triplets really do have triplet telepathy. I shook my head and laughed.
"Nope I'm positive it's a boy." I protest happily.

"Regardless of what the sex is we will love it just the same." Ty said as he took our plates to the sink. I looked at my watch and it said 10:30 which meant it was time to go to the doctor.

We quietly drove over to the pack doctors office where other members of the pack where patiently waiting for their turn to see the doctor.

An adorable little boy with blonde hair and green eyes came up to me. He placed a fire truck on my lap.
"Will you pway wif me?" He asked with his head down.
"Of course!" I say with a smile.
He looked up at me with a huge smile and hugged my legs.
"My name is Cole!" He said excitedly.
"I'm Ally!" I replied as I carefully got up and got down on the floor. I pushed the truck around making truck engine noises.

"Beep Beep!" Cole yelled as our trucks crashed into each other. I look up at Ty who had a big smile on his face.

"Alyson Scott." Travis the pack doctor spoke.

"Bye Cole. I enjoyed playing with you today. Maybe when I have my baby you can come play with him." I said nicely.

"Yeah!" He cheered. Ty helped me up onto my feet and we walked into the office. Travis took my vitals and then left the room for me to change into the provided paper gown.

"You look so beautiful." Ty whispered as he watched me change. His eyes raked over my body.
"Yeah I look like a whale right now!"I laughed.
He shook his head at me and motioned for me to come to him. I waddled over to him and he placed both of his palms on my stomach.
"Alyson this belly is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Watching our baby grow inside of you is a blessing. You're absolutely breathtaking." He said with so much love. I grabbed his face and placed wet kisses all over his face.

"I love you so much." I said as I climed up on the bed and we waited for the doctor.
"I love you more Ally." He said as he winked at me.

On cue Travis walked in.
"Hello Alyson." He said with a smile.
"Have you been taking your prenatals?" I nodded.
"Any more morning sickness?" I stuck my tongue out and made a weird throw up noise and nodded. I heard Tyler laughing at my reaction.
"Alright well your vitals look great. Lay back and let's take a look and see if we can find out what the baby is!" He said happily.

I gently laid back and Travis put the cold gel on my belly. He flipped the screen on and moved the wand over my stomach. He made a weird face and shook his head.
"Hmmm." He said as he made a face of disbelief. My heart began to race. Oh no something is wrong.
"What? What's wrong?" I asked with a quiet voice.
Tyler grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Oh dear nothing is wrong! Well that is if your okay with having twins!" He said with a laugh.
My jaw dropped. No way. Oh my gosh. I couldn't fight the smile that had taken over my face. I was more than excited. A little to excited.
"Now do you want to know the sexes?" He asked us nicely. I quickly nodded.
"This one right here is a boy! And this one is a...." He voice trailed off as he moved the wand so we could get a better look.
"This one is a girl!" He answered. On the screen we could see both of our babies. Our son had his arms around his sister. Hugging her. Inside the womb and he is already protecting his sister.

"Congratulations!" Travis said as he left the room.
I quickly changed back into my dress and slipped on my shoes. We left the doctors office and rode back to the house. We were in a debate about baby names.

"Hell no!" I snapped. He is so annoying sometimes.
"Seriously what's wrong with Audrey?" He asked.
"Nothing I just don't like it." I answered simply as I shrugged.
He laughed and I playfully slapped him.
"What about Alexander Michael for the boy and Avaleigh Michelle for the girl?" I asked.
"Perfect!! I love them!" he exclaimed as he squeezed my hand.

I leaned over and pecked his cheek. I sure do love this man and our babies.

We pulled into the driveway and walked inside. The pack was sitting down eating lunch when we walked inside.

"Well?!" Squealed Alice, Ty's mom. I giggled and handed her the picture from today's sonogram. Her jaw dropped and she started stuttering.
"W-what? T-t-twins?!" She all but shouted with so much excitement I thought the roof of our house would fly off.

"Yep! And we already have names picked out. Alexander Michael and Avaleigh Michelle." I added.
She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me so hard I started coughing.
"Easy mom! Don't hurt my niece and nephew!" Zach practically yanked his mom off me before pulling me into an embrace of his own.

"Oh Ally! Twins? Damn all that sex with my brother and now your having not just one baby but two?!" He laughed. I punched him in the arm and stuck my tongue out at him.

He shook his head at my childish behavior before walking out of the room laughing.

That day was spent shopping online for nursery stuff for the twins. Alice insisted on paying for the whole nursery, I tried objecting but that woman will not take no for an answer. We decided we would paint half the room grey with pink accents for Avaleigh and mint green with brown accents for Alexander. The overall nursery would be zoo themed. I had to admit I was pretty excited to see it after it was all done.

I went upstairs and changed into my nightgown and crawled into bed and fell right asleep with Ty right behind me. I'm so very lucky!