Broken Secrets ch.05

The next few weeks flew by! I was happier than ever. Without dad here I am living life to the fullest. My body is clear of all cuts and bruises and I can wear anything I want without worrying about them showing. I'm also warming up to the people here. Zach still walks me to class like always and Tyler barely talks to me at school. We text ALL the time. I think he is scared to talk to me in school because people may judge him or girls may get jealous. I don't really know. All I know is that I am beginning to love it here.

I walked up to the school and Zach put his arm around me and we walked to class. "Hey Ally, come with me to the senior bonfire tonight?" he asked. I laughed and agreed on going with him. He is my best friend and his brother is my mate. All day long I was excited to go to the bonfire. That's all the talk at school was about. When the bell rang I quickly ran out to my car and jumped in. Zach knocked on my window and scared the shit out of me! I rolled the window down. "I'll pick you up at 7. Be ready Ally. Don't keep me waiting like you did the other day missy." he said. I laughed and drove off. Life was beginning to look up for me.

I got home and ran upstairs to take a shower. I wanted to look extremely hot tonight. I was feeling happy and ready to party. I curled my hair and let the loose curls drap over my shoulders and applied a little bit more mascara and eye liner to make my eyes pop. I then went to my room and the clock read 6:45 wow! Time has flown by. I looked and looked for something to wear but I was stuck. So I settled on some short blue jean shorts and a loose white tank top and white gladiator sandles. Not bad I thought to myself. Just then the doorbell rang so i grabbed my satchel and ran downstairs and opened the door. Zach stood there with a smirk on his face. He was wearing khaki shorts and a navy blue polo. He smelt mouth watering. "You look beautiful Ally." he said. I smiled and replied "yeah well one of us has to." he punched my playfully. "I'm only kidding Zach you look mighty handsome tonight. I just might look better." He looked at me and shook his head and laughed.
"You are something else woman." He sighed.

Mine and his relationship is like that. We are very open about everything. He knows about dad and he holds my hand and kisses my cheek but we are strictly friends. I haven't told him about Tyler yet because I don't want them to fight about it. We jumped in his truck and he drove us to the bonfire. As we pulled up there were students everywhere! Groups of people grinding on one another. In the crowd I instantly spotted Tyler dancing with Brittany. Surprisingly he has been hanging out with her alot. Not that I cared. I have Zach and he wouldn't betray me like that. Tyler met my gaze and smirked as he leant in and started kissing Brittany. I felt vomit rise to my throat so I went to a cooler and grabbed a beer and chugged it. I tossed the can in the trash. Then went to get another one when Zach suggested we do shots.

After 7 shots of Vodka and 4 beers I was definitely buzzed. I wasn't drunk yet but I was close. I was in the midst of dancing with Zach when he told he he would be right back. He went to talk to Tasha, his mate. She was absolutely beautiful. She wasn't very nice to me though. Probably because her mate spent alot of time with me. But she wasn't rude to me. I was dancing around with everyone and laughing and having a good time when I felt arms snake around my waist. I turned and saw that it was Tom. He was on the football team and he was friends with Tyler. Tom was cute. He had black hair and deep blue eyes and he was muscular. He was always funny and nice so I figured what the hell. I began grinding against him and moving my hips to the beat. All of a sudden he was dragging me away from the bonfire and towards the quiet part of the beach.

*************************************************************************************************************

AGH! Sorry for the cliffhanger. Remember to vote & comment. Thank you<3<3<3