Chapter 19

It was graduation and we were all heading to college soon. I was going to NYADA with Rachel like we planned, Blaine was going to California, and Finn was going to help dad with the shop while he figured out what he wanted to do. I stared at my gown hung up and thought about the one thing I had not been looking forward to. A tear slipped down my cheek before the door opened.

"Are you okay?" Blaine asked, walking over and giving me a hug.

"Yeah. I just don't want to go away to college."

"Why? Aren't you excited to li— oh..." I looked at him and gave him a kiss. "I'm not looking forward to being apart either."

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too Kurt!" We hugged once more before we laid down together. We stayed here until it was time to leave for graduation. He had his gown in his car so I took mine with me and we drove to school.

Our parents sat next to each other and cheered as we walked out. All of our glee club decided to have an after party so we headed to a restaurant first before heading to Rachel's. As Blaine and I were about to leave the car, he grabbed my hand and pointed to the front door. I saw Finn and Rachel talking and smiling.

"I'm still bummed we weren't able to get them together. We tried like 10 billion things."

"Yeah." They started leaning in slightly and we both held our breath and crossed our fingers. The front door opened and we saw Puck standing there. "OH COME ON!!!" I covered my ears and everyone from the door looked over. That's how loud it was.

"Oh my god. Why are you guys just sitting in there?" Rachel asked, walking over to the car.

"Look what you did." I said as we got out.

"Probably hooking up." Puck teased.

"Still got those condoms you guys got us." Everyone laughed.

"Thought those would be gone in the first hour."

"Told Kurt we should use them but he said no." Puck laughed.

"Eww. You guys are gross." Finn said, walking inside. We talked with everyone for a while until Blaine pulled me to the side.

"I have the perfect idea to get them together."

"What?"

"7 minutes in heaven."

"Ooh, good idea."

"And I can rig the first one."

"Good. Rig the second as well and put us together." I winked and walked away, making him shudder. We told everyone his game idea and they agreed to play. We got an app on Blaines phone and he figured out how to make certain ones come up quickly.

"Okay. First two people— Finn and Rachel." Blaine turned the phone and everyone looked at it then at the two.

"Can we go again?" Rachel asked.

"Nope. The app chooses who goes in." We pushed them in a closet in the basement and whispered his plan to everyone else.

"I know they like each other. They have since like last year." Artie said. We all nodded. After the 7 minutes were up we opened the door and caught them backing up and looking awkward. I gave Blaine a high five.

"We did it. Now we just let them do the rest." He nodded and did the second pick.

"Oh, Kurt and I. What a coincidence." He pushed me in so I stumbled before saluting and slamming the door closed. I think we had the most fun in a 7 minutes in heaven game than anyone has ever had. There was a knock on the door just because they didn't want to walk in on anything and I opened it, catching my breath.

"Well, we now know Kurt is a hair grabber." Santana said. Blaine looked in the mirror and fixed his hair as I washed my hands. Next was Santana and Brittany, that one was actually a coincidence. Then Sam and Quinn, bet that's was awkward. Tina and Artie, also awkward. Finally, Mercedes and Puck. Did everyone in this club date one another? Whatever, the game ended after a while and we hung out a little more before everyone went home. Today was super fun and was even more fun after going to Blaines and being with him.

"This will be the best summer ever." Blaine said. "Do everything we haven't had a chance to do yet."

"That sounds great." We fell asleep and snuggled all night. I wish the rest of my life could be like this.