Chapter 1

Harry Was lying on the ground. Not only lying, he was bleeding from several Parts of his body. Head Auror Potter. Being A Head Auror, has different risks, and he's been doing this job for 21 years now.
Each day, he faces difficult situations and all, but still at the end of the day, he is safe and sound. He enjoys every night with Draco, his husband of 20 years, his partner of 23 years.
But today was different. He was walking through one of the streets, looking for a place to apparate home, when suddenly he saw fight breaking out between three people, in one of the alleys. Before long, he stepped in to break out the fight, he was hit on the chest, and he bagan screaming. The cruciatis curse, the torture curse. He began screaming, when suddenly it stopped. Then the pain started again, as he was hit with another Crucio by the second man. After a few minutes of bring under, he was hit by sectumsempra, the curse invented by Snape, he was now hit with it by the third man. He began writhling in pain as huge cuts found their way on his chest ,stomach and hands. He was bleeding a lot, when someone lowered their faces towards him. He didn't knew who it was. A unknown man, but the stranger looked scared. The stranger seemed to recognise him, along with the other two, and ran away in fear, without helping him. This was his life. This is how he was going to die.

Harry could feel his life being slipping away from him, while he was lying on the cold concrete. He had a few moments more left on this Earth. The only thing he could think is of his husband. He slowly but painfully pulled out his mobile, and pressed the number under name "Love." But the little movement caused him pain.

After a few rings, the phone picked up, and he was greeted by his husband's voice.
"Harry? Where are you? Today is our 20 th anniversary and where the hell are you? You said you'll be back in an hour, but it's been 4 hours since then" his husband scolded him, while Harry smiled sadly. He would miss his voice.

"Sorry love, but due to work, I have to stay in the ministry for few more hours, there is a few more work left" he said. He lied to his husband.

"But it's our anniversary, and scorp, James ,Al and Lily are waiting for you here. And they are getting on my nerves by their constant asking" he finished with a small laugh at the end.

Harry smiled, he could feel the dark silhouettes of death, lurking in the corner. Death, his old friend was coming for him. But he have to say one last love you to them.

"Dray, do you remember our first date, our wedding, our honeymoon?" He asked.

"Of course, you looked handsome at our wedding, and for the date, it was the time when I fell in love with you again" Draco said softly, as concern hit his tone.

He was bout to say more, but stopped when he heard Harry's coughs.

"Hazza, you okay? What happened?" He rambled on, highly concerned
"I'm fine, love. Don't worry. I'll be okay soon" Harry replied. Another lie. He could tell Draco didn't believed him, so he quickly changed the subject.

"Draco, you know, I love you till the day I die, you and the kids are my everything" Harry replied, he could feel himself under death's clutches.

"I know, and I love you too" Draco whispered.
"Try to come home quickly" he continued.

"Of course" Harry said and ended the call. He had just lied to his love. A small tear began rolling down his cheek. But he sighed.

Now he could die happily, he heard his loves voice. Now he can reunite with his parents, sirius and Remus. With his parents , the ones he had never got to know  He felt sad, that he have to leave Draco and the kids alone, but he was happy that Draco was okay.

Memories flashed before his eyes. His years in Hogwarts. Ron and Hermione, his best friends. Molly's cooking. Molly acting as a mom to him. Arthur, loving him like a dad. The Weasley's. Narscissa accepting him as family and loving him like a mom. Lucius being friendly with him, coming to become a father figure to him.  Defeating voldemort. His wedding. His kids. His love, his life, his Draco.

He felt his eyes growing heavy, and closed them. With a smile on his face. It was time to leave the world.

The famous Harry Potter, the boy who lived twice, took his last breath, and walked across the golden bridge that connect the mortal land, with the land of death. He was about to be reunited with his parents.

___________________________________________(chapter 2 will be updated soon)_____