Theme

A few bats fly past what looks like an old house, possibly a mansion, as some music plays that Scooby-Doo fans will know as the classic theme song.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

Next, we see some floating white text that reads 'Scooby-Doo! Where are You?" flash into view. Then, we see Scooby against a solid black background as he gulps and his eyes widen

We've got some work to do now

Then, we now will see Mystery Inc. walk past an old shelf somewhere in a rundown building.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?

Once they all walk past, it moves revealing the room behind it an the ghost that as hiding there

We need some help from you now

We then see Daphne walk away from an archway in a building just as a blue cloaked arm that had a black skeletal hand comes out and attempts to grab her.

Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you

Then we see Fred sitting in a chair looking at pages of a shooting script when the door behind him slides open and he falls into the area behind it.

We then see Scooby jumping back a bit followed by Mystery Inc. running in different directions from masked Chinese zombies.

Pretending you got a sliver

Then we see Mystery Inc. running as fast as they could down a hallway.

Next thing we see is a golden antique mask, then Shaggy holing Scooby in a hallway, shaking.

You're not fooling me, cause I can see

After that, we see Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy running as fast as they could down a separate hallway.

We then see Shaggy uncontrollably skating down a hallway when he crashes into a room.

The way you shake and shiver

We see that he crashed into some trashcans along with Scooby.

We then see Scooby laugh at something we can't see. Then, we see Velma gasp at something. Then we see Fred turn his head towards something we can't see to his left.

You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act

We then see a skull on some books, then a blue skull with glowing orange eyes.

Then Scooby holding Shaggy as the two violently shake in a living room.

Don't hold back!

Next thing we see is some sort of zombie in a suit as loud ghostly moaning was heard.

Then, we see Scooby in a barrel running along a movie set and he runs into something, sliding down to the ground still in the barrel.

And Scooby-Doo, if you come through, you're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack!

He pops his head out of the barrel wit the lid on his head

We then see Scooby look up at a witch doctor of some sort. Then we see Shaggy as he jumps back and his hair spikes up.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Here are You

Then we see Scooby shush something or someone off camera followed by a Chinese parade dragon come to life.

You're ready and you're willing

Then we see Scooby come out of a pot and run off in the air.

We then see Mystery Inc. in a library, looking at the contents of a labeless book, Fred, Daphne, Scooby, and Shaggy all peeking over Velma's shoulders.

If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo

They then look up with faces as if they just realized something.

After we see an exterior shot of the house with the floating words that say "Scooby-Doo! Where are You?" one more time, we see a monster poke his head out of a metal barrel and Velma pulls off the mask revealing Scooby, who chuckles a bit, winking.

I know we'll catch that villain!

The view then fades to black.