Chapter 4

Fred,  Daphne, and Velma were giving it their all, shoving the back side of the statue hoping it would move but to no avail.

"It's no use, it won't budge!" Fred stated

"I guess our only chance is if Shag and Scoob can find us." Daphne added

"It's up to Shag and Scoob?" Velma replied. "Oh, boy, are we in trouble."

Later, Shaggy and Scooby cane out of nowhere tied up, landed in the statue's arms, and it opened allowing Fred, Velma, and Daphne's escape from the room.

"Well, what do you know?" Fred started. "We're free!"

LATER

Later, the gang was having a discussion of what to do next.

"Lucky you two landed on the idol's arms." Velma stated to Scooby and Shaggy. "That's what opened it"

"Like, now that we found you, let's get lost." Shaggy stated, wanting to leave the temple

"Not before we solve this mystery." Fred stated

"We've just got to find a clue." Velma says, knowing they haven't found any clues yet

Daphne was silent for a second before she said, "I think I know where there's one. I saw it when those two goons brought me here."

After going to see what Daphne meant, they saw that it was a bunch of carrier pigeons.

"A pigeon coup?" Fred said, confused

"I think Daphne was right." Velma stated, picking up one of the pigeons. "These are carrier pigeons and listen to the message tied to this one's leh....'November 10th, 12:30 Hidden Cove'."

"But, like, what does it mean?" Shaggy asked

"It means that this mystery is just about solved." Velma answered

"Right. And all that's left to do is trap Mr. Zen Tuo. "But first we'll need a Chinese gong, a couple of Roman Candle rockets, and Shaggy's model train set from The Mystery Machine." Fred said

Shaggy and Scooby look at eachother confused about why Fred needs those items, especially a model train set.

Later, we see Fred needed those items for his crazy trap idea. It was a gong and Roman Candle rockets attached to a mini train on some small tracks leading towards the pigeon coop.

"I sure hope this crazy contraption works." Shaggy state as him, Daphne, Velma, and Fred were hiding around a corner

"Sure it will. When Zen Tuo comes through that doorway, he'll step right on that gong." Fred explained

"Then we pull the string that snaps the mousetrap and strikes the match on the sandpaper so it can light the fuse." Velma added

"Then old 'Tuo will rocket down the train tracks, and into that pigeon coop where we'll have him." Fred finished

"If Scoob's finished laying the track, we're all set to go." Velma states as Shaggy looks around the corner

"Like, he better be, cause here comes Zen Tuo now!" Shaggy states as he goes back around the corner

Just after Shaggy hid behind the corner again and out of sight, Zen Tuo stepped through the door and onto the gong on top of the train. The moment red heard Zen  Ttuo stepping onto the gong, he yanked the string snapping the mousetrap striking the match on the sandpaper, and lighting the fuse to the roman candle rockets.

With that, the train rocketed down the tracks and in the direction they were going but  Scooby wasn't finished laying the tracks! When he heard the on-coming rockets, he turned and saw Zen Tuo riding the train rocketing down the tracks in his direction!

"Rikes!!!" Scooby sreamed

Scooby then laid down as many more tracks as possible and directed them to the direction of the pigeon coop then got out of the way of the tracks.

Zen Tuo, still on the train attached to the rockets, then went right past Scooby after he got against a wall. Scooby sighed with relief, having think he sent the train in the right direction.

"Ruh-oh!" Scooby said as he then hear the rockets coming his direction again and he took off running

Zen Tuo then rocketed back out of the room he was sent into,  and was following Scooby.Scooby jumped into a vase he found to get out of the way. After Scooby hd poked his head up from the vase, he went wide eyed and braced for impact as Zen Tuo was heading right for the vase he was in.

The next thing Scooby knew, he was stuck on Zen Tuo as the rockets guided the train to a door that opened and the chinese zombies were behind. Just then, Zen Tuo, Scooby, and the chinese zombies found themselves in a DIY bag of sorts made with a urtain from a window they rashed through being held on a tree.

Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy ran over to the window and looked out.

"Well, it's not the way we planned it, but it looks like we've got ourselves a sackful of ghosts." Velma states

Scooby poked his head out wearing the golden mask then he takes it off.

"RScooby-Doo!" Scooby cheers

Later, back in the main area of the temple, they had gotten a Japanese inspector to arrest  the ghosts which were really Mr. Fong, a common oriental art dealer, and a couple of his goons.

'from the beginning, we suspected that Mr. Fong was the leader of an international smuggling ring." Inspector Lu stated. "But could never get any evidence to prove it."

"Well, this mask will give you all the evidence you need, Inspector Lu." Velma stated, pointing to the golden mask which Daphne was holding

"Each month, one of these masks was sent to Mr. Fong from out of the country." Daphne states

"Inside, there's recording taps with the name and dates of all their shipments." Velma adds

"Then they'd play the tapes, write the information on tiny slips of paper, and send it to the rest of their gang by carrier pigeon." Fred finished

"But how did you kids get the mask?" Inspector Lu asked

"By accident. It was delivered to a curio shop by mistake where I bought it." Daphne says

"And this ghost get-up was used to scare away anyone who got curious about this old temple." Velma states

Shaggy was silent for a few seconds before he said, "You know, all this excitement has made me hungry."

"RMe too." Scooby agreed

"Well fellas, I just happen to have one Scooby Snack with me." Velma states, holding up a Scooby Snack. "But you'll have to jump for it."

"This'll be a cinch." Shaggy says as him and Scooby prepped to jump for the Scooby Snack

Velma flicked the Scooby Snack into the air and Shaggy and Scooby jump and attempt to grab it but miss each time. The two and the Scooby Snack land by a mouse hole in the wall.

A mouse comes out of the hole, sniffs the Scooby Snack, squeaks a little, and eats the Scooby Snack before running back into the mouse hole.

"How do you like that?" Shaggy asked. "Outfoxed by a mouse."

Scooby snickered a little.