01.

"eunha, why are you crying?"
JENO speaks first. said girl stands up fixing herself up while putting on an obviously forced smile onto her face. the tears in her eyes were already the telltale sign that she wasn't fine. that smile wasn't hiding anything.

"me? crying? never. especially in school" she tries to play things off cool, acting as if jeno didn't just catch her having a crying session behind the school. even with the so called calm expression she had on her face, on the inside she cursed at herself, thinking her cries were too soft for anyone to hear. yet he was standing right in front of her, all because he heard her.

should've waited till I got home,, she thought. but she knew she couldn't hold it in till then. a small crying session wouldn't hurt right?
but I guess it did.

playfully sending a soft punch to his broad shoulder, eunha tried convincing the taller boy that she was indeed fine. of course he didn't believe all those bullshit lies. he still had that same worried expression. lips slightly parted and his eyes that said everything.

"no one who is fine would cry at the back of the school, eunha. what happened to you. did you get bullied or something"

despite the teary eyes, she lets out a soft laugh of disbelief. "wow wow, since when did the lee jeno care about other people crying"

the way she acted so calm even though he had just caught her crying in pain irritated him so much. how could she act all fine when she sounded so pained just a second before he came?

"friends are exceptions" he says and she gives a teasing grin.

"us? friends? I didn't know that" she bows. "I am honored, to be considered jeno lee's friend. or, mr cold's friend"

"cut the crap before I regret my choice of following your ugly cries"

she listens to him, stopping her little teasing and letting out a deep sigh, looking away from him. "do you really want to give me a therapy session right now, jeno?"

"well, I stayed instead of leaving. so why not. I need a little therapy too. so if you give me one in exchange, then I won't mind" he moves to sit down on the same concrete floor she was sitting at just a while ago, patting at the empty spot beside him.
eunha sits right next to him, putting her elbows on her thighs and letting her chin rest on the palms.

"you know, you still have one last chance to leave and enjoy your day without having to listen to my bullshit"

"I already said, if you listen to my bullshit right after, then my time won't be wasted. now hurry up. this is what's wasting my time"

eunha lets out another playful laugh, still in full disbelief that this cold statue is really willing to listen to her stupid rants about getting heart broken.

a sigh leaves her mouth.

"fine. so you know the guy named juyeon?"

jeno hums, thinking. "which one. do juyeon or han juyeon"

"han" eunha answers.

"ah, who doesn't know him. the guy's full of energy. always running down the hallways with his friends like a child"

the corner of eunha's lip pull into a small smirk. "kinda cute not gonna lie"

"girls these days have such weird taste in men" jeno scrunches his nose in distaste. "how strange. but anyways. what about him?"

"so.. " she continues. "I had a crush on him for a while and finally mustered to courage to dm him. and surprisingly, we hit it off pretty well. at least that's what I thought. we played league together even though I'm pretty shit and that game. even called while playing it. but soon, from what used to be just me and him, became him and his friends and although it sounds silly of me to say, but I was petty it wasn't just me and him. I didn't really care though. somehow even though he started drifting away from me for no reason, sounding even more dry after every text, for some stupid reason I confessed to him. just because I liked him so much. wrote a little note you know."
eunha holds an imaginary pencil, writing in the air, acting out what happened.