17.

FRESH out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, jeno opens his closet to pick out an outfit. looking at the rows or purely black and white shirts and the corner that held probably like 5 colourful clothing, he sighs through his nose and presses his lips into a thin line, blinking slowly in disappointment.

"my closet looks so depressing." he says while gliding his hands through the soft fabric of monochrome clothing. "I must... really go shopping. this closet looks so fucking sad- even I feel bad for myself" he shakes his head. "whatever.. what should I wear...." drumming his fingers against his chin, his lips purse while he thinks.

"you know what.. " he pulls out a black shirt and a pair of jeans. "I'm gonna say fuck it and go shopping tomorrow."

jeno throws the jeans onto his bed and puts on the black shirt that hugged his chest perfectly. "thank god I have a roommate with good fashion sense. can drag him to shop with me... "

putting the rest of his clothes on, he looks into the mirror and ruffles his hair. "looking good jeno" he shoots fingers guns at his own reflection, clicking his tongue. "you have a depressing closet but you still look cool."

he sighs. "I'm talking to myself. I'm going crazy" shoving his phone and wallet into his pocket, he gets out of the room and out the door.
with his hand on the door knob ready to open it and leave, the knob jiggles and opens making jeno take a step back looking at the older male who enters the home.

"wow, all dressed up. where are you going?" the older male named jaehyun says, putting his keys on the table and staring at jeno's fit. "going on a date?"

"well uh... friend date I guess" jeno replies awkwardly.

"ah. okay okay" jaehyun says while nodding slightly. "have fun and don't get anyone pregnant"

"hyung-" jeno is pushed out the door with a slap sent to his ass and the door closed in front of him before he can even finish his sentence.
wooden door closed in front of him, jeno sighs and bangs his fist against the door weakly. "hyung... my keys"

the door opens just by a little bit. jaehyun's hand sticks out with jeno's keys.

"thanks" jeno takes the keys, and just before jaehyun pulls his hand back, he sends a pinch to the older's arm making the male inside the house flinch, hand flailing around trying to slap jeno back.

"that's for what you said just now. I'm not getting anyone pregnant... fucking weirdo" before leaving, jeno slaps jaehyun's hand one last time and heads off. meanwhile, jaehyun sticks his head out of the door to send jeno an angry glare, closing the door with a slam once jeno's figure disappears from his sight.

---

BACK pressed against some random pillar by the entrance of the dorm, eunha looks down at the phone in her hands, silently cooing at all the puppy videos she's seeing. "wished doggy could do this.. everytime I put my hand near her she will chomp my fucking fingers" she tuts. "but at the same time she hugs me when I'm s-"

"eunha!" jeno jogs up to said girl and eunha is quick to fix her posture, looking at jeno with a smile. "hey, you're here" jeno smiles back at her and eunha feels her eyes slowly travel down to his chest unconscioualy. the black fabric hugged his figure so perfectly it was hard to not stare.

he has a better body than me- in her head, she cries silently.

"you look really good" eunha says while giving him a thumbs up. "and you're really.... wow"

"wow?" jeno tilts his head to the side.

"wow... very well built. I can say I'm almost jealous"