56.

IT HAD been a few days since eunha had returned to school and it's safe to say that everything was going back to normal. sure there were still a few people giving her bad looks but they were usually just side eyes and a roll of the eyes. it was easy to ignore and at this point, eunha could care less already.

when the realization had set in for eunha that her life was finally going back to normal again  she decided to do a little "cleaning" session. she was about to clean up anything related to her old self and come out as a fresh new and improved eunha.

the thought of starting out fresh again made eunha grin like a maniac.

the first thing eunha did when she came home from school was go to the cafe where she worked at and quit. slamming the resignation letter on her bosses table never felt any better.

but you know what felt even better?

showing off the hot gym hunk you date to the two vixens that thirsted over him.

eunha didn't know that kissing jeno on the lips in a public cafe could feel so good. not only did she leave jeno completely stunned and dumbed, she could also not get enough of the annoyed look on the two sister's faces when they caught sight of her actions.
eunha didn't even bother that people were looking. she wouldn't be returning to that cafe any time soon anyways.

if she saw anyone in the cafe that witnessed her bold moment any time after this situation, would she completely die of embarrassment and want to throw herself into a ditch? yes.
but for now, who cares!

right after quitting, eunha had pulled jeno to the nearest buffet and paid for both of their entries.
eunha ignored jeno's efforts to pay her back and shut him up by slamming a plastic plate to his chest.

"eat till you drop" was all she said before trotting off happily, eyeing every single dish with hungry eyes.

that evening, she ate till she nearly exploded. (she had to sit slumped at her table for almost an hour before she deemed herself able to walk again. she then went to eat waffles right after that. so slay)

at night, eunha kicked jeno out of the house to do a big clean up.

never once did she think that cleaning her house could actually feel relaxing. maybe this was why her mum had said to her that cleaning is therapy. she learnt to never doubt her mother's words ever again.

by the time jeno came home (which was many hours later, poor guy walking around the neighborhood until he finally gets a hold of jaemin and they hang out for a while) the house was practically spotless. some stuff were moved here and there and there were some new things jeno had never seen placed around the house. when he went into the room, the sheets were changed, desk was cleaned out and there were new polaroids hanging on her pin board. there were pictures of her and her friends but of course the most important part to jeno was the picture of the both of them in busan, printed out at the train station before they left.

"oh you're back"

"hey you put up that picture of u-" jeno stops
talking, stilling in place when he sees eunha who's hair had been cut shorter than before and had been dyed blonde on the inner parts of her hair.
he drops to his knees. "I didn't know I was within the presence of a goddess"

eunha rolls her eyes with a snicker, urging jeno to get up. "you dork. you're overreacting"

jeno gets back up on his feet. "as your boyfriend, I am legally allowed to overreact to everything because everytime I see you, my heart goes beep boop beep Boop times one hundred"

"you flatter me too much"

"I'm doing my job well then" jeno throws her a cheeky wink and in return gets hit by the shy girlfriend combo, which in his case means eunha slapping his shoulders until he bruises with the shyest smile on his face.