Chapter 10: Telling Them

!I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE!

A/N: (I'm finally writing another chapter! Sorry for the wait but as I said I forgot, and my ACT is currently 6 days away. I really don't want to take it T.T I don't study but I have to prepare for this. Anyway enough talk, let's start shall we?)

.

.

.

2nd Person POV

Naruto was currently carrying you back to the campsite. Sure you healed fast, but it may take a little longer this time... But nonetheless you're happy. Naruto loves you back! Yet... Will you stay in this world forever? Or will you eventually be sent back to the 'real world'? That's one reason why you didn't want to confess to Naruto. If worse comes to worst, you can always watch from the screen again right? Or just maybe you'll fight for happiness.

"Are you alright Y/N-Chan?" You look at Naruto to see a worried expression. You nod, "yea, just thinking about something. It's not important right now though!" You said smiling to reassure him. "If you say so. We're almost at the camp." Naruto said now looking infront of him. 

After a while you guys reached the camp. "Look who decided to finally show up!" Sakura said smirking, "have fun?" You shake your head at Sakura's attempt to tease you, "what do you want the details or something? I can share everything that just went down." You said smirking. "Y-Y/N-Chan I don't think you should do that..." You look up to see a flustered Naruto and smile, "I'm just kidding Naruto-Kun." "Yea, and I was just kidding. Like I would want to know what you guys did. I can already tell." Sakura said mentally rolling her eyes playfully. 

"Well camp is set up, so make yourselves comfortable. Y/N you especially need to take a rest, it seems Naruto didn't take it easy on you." You turn to Kakashi flushed, "Aren't you supposed to act like a protective dad telling Naruto not to touch your baby?" Kakashi gives his signature eye smile, "I only want you to be happy." Naruto laughs a little setting you down in a tent, laying down beside you after zipping the entrance. You turn on your side after taking your blind-fold off allowing Naruto to little spoon you. (Is that what it would be called? You're the little spoon and Naruto is the big spoon. Just in case it doesn't make sense.)

.

Time-Skip the Next Morning

.

You woke up feeling a warm sensation, looking behind you, you see Naruto still cuddling you from the night before. So cute! You thought. Y/N you've grown up so much! You hear E/T cry out. You didn't see anything last night did you?! E/T laughs, Don't worry. I made sure to disable contact for a while so I didn't pry into your business. I really didn't want to see anything happen once I felt Naruto nearby. So you knew what he was going to do?! Y/N anyone could have guessed. It has always been obvious he was in love with you. Last night he wanted to make you his completely. I felt from his aura. Wahhh! You're so mean! (Kokichi if you know what I mean ^.^). Anyway I'm going to see if anyone else is up. I'll talk to you later E/T! Alright Y/N, if you need anything I'm right here. 

You silently slipped from Naruto's arms to put your blind-fold back on and unzipped the tent heading out. When you zipped the tent back up you looked around and saw Sakura already up and out. "Hey Sakura!" She looked at you and smiled, "hey! How'd you sleep?" You sat next to her on the log, "great, what about you?" "As good as I can." She looked down. "May I ask Y/N?" You tilted your head, "about?" She looked back at you, "where were you for the past couple months?" "I was-" She interrupted you, "don't say you were on a mission. You told Kakashi you would be back in a month, but instead you were gone for two. It's really suspicious." You smiled at her, "you got me." 

You looked away for a second then back at her, "I will tell you along with everyone else at the right time. Right now I don't have anything settled. When everything is done and over, I give you my word." She looked at you, "You gave me your word. That means you can't up and leave when you have to tell me." You nodded, "Of course!" Little did you know someone overheard your conversation.

.

Time-Skip to the Hidden Leaf

.

You looked up at the village's entrance sign, "I know I've only been gone for two months, but heck it felt like years!" You cry out clinging onto the doors. Naruto laughs, "Imagine being away for years." You looked at him, "yea, how did you manage?" You then jumped on Naruto's back, "I guess it doesn't matter anymore. As long as we are here now!" You and Naruto laughed as he ran into the village with you on his back. He ran around the whole village with you, he didn't get tired. He wanted to see you smile. He thought about how much he missed you and that smile of yours.

Sakura planned a party for Naruto and your return. All other teams along with their Sensei's welcomed the two of you back. Naruto decided it was a great idea to tell everyone about your relationship. 

Naruto stood up grabbing everyone's attention, "I have an announcement to make!" Even you were oblivious to this, of course he wasn't going to tell you. "Y/N and I are dating! We hope to have everyone's full support!" He was smiling so widely as you were a flustered mess. Most people were shook while others had the expression, 'about time'. "I'm really happy for you Naruto-Kun." You heard Hinata say without stuttering, which shook even more people. "Thank you Hinata!" everyone else started congratulating the two of you. 

"Y-you could at least give me a warning first..." Everyone was looking at you now and how red your face was. "Look how cute he is when he's flustered!" Ino yelled excitedly pinching your cheeks as everyone else laughed. "His cheeks are for me to pinch only." Naruto states in a 'matter of fact' tone. "Aww Naruto's getting jealous!" Everyone started making fun of him, though he didn't mind. He was glad everyone accepted your relationship; he didn't want anyone to take you so he claimed ownership out front.

After the party everyone had left including you and Naruto. "Y/N." You looked at Naruto, "yea?" "Before we head in can I take you somewhere first?" You were confused but agreed. Naruto pulled you to a spot so familiar. The night before Naruto left you guys watched the stars in this spot. It's where you kissed and confessed your feelings for him. "Why did you bring me here?" You asked puzzled. He sat down and motioned for you to do the same, which you did. "This is the last time we saw each other before I left. It's where you-" You interrupted him, "ok, you don't need to say everything that happened here." You said looking away flustered, "looking back now I realized how cringy I seemed." He shook his head, "I think it was romantic." 

"Me romantic? You sure you got the right guy?" He laughed tackling you into a hug making you fall back. It's a good thing you guys were sitting down or you might have broken your... yea. "You're so cute, ya know?" He says smiling into your neck. "You're the one whose cute!" You retort back rubbing his hair. He laughed again letting go. He then took your blind-fold off. You looked into his eyes as he did yours, "I love you Y/N." You both smiled like idiots with no care about the world, "I love you too Naruto." You both leaned in and shared a sweet passionate kiss. 

After sitting around looking at the stars for a little while longer you two decide to head back to your room. "Ah how I've missed this! Two months feels like a really long time; How did you manage two years?!" He laughed at your antics, "well... I kept thinking about a certain someone." He said tucking the strands of hair on your face behind your ear. You being really flustered pushed him on the bed, "I-Idiot!" and with that you ran into the bathroom to take a shower. Naruto laughed, "so cute."

.

.

.

A/N: (How did you like this fluff filled chapter?! With Hinata you know she will be supportive of Naruto. She wants him to be happy, so I made her be the first to speak up about Y/N and Naruto's relationship. Such a wholesome chapter I'd say! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for the next one. Which I will start writing right away! I've got an immense amount of inspiration right now!)