Late again

The doll, believed to be the most haunted once, was turning slowly towards her. She was terrified to see the view. Blood everywhere, the doll's on a cathedra, she's on the floor which was of course covered with blood. She lost all hopes to be saved, just waited there for the doll to take her action just to dispatch her. The doll counted each second while turning, she had it all now, wanting to die as soon as possible. It just turned around with the count of 9 and-

I woke up panting heavily. Was it all a bad dream? Fuck! It was a bad dream, but still I loved it. I'll add up this dream in my next story. Thinking of my next story I thought of notting my dream in my diary Otherwise I'll end up forgetting about this. I really thought I was forgetting something but, what could it be? I didn't paid any fuck to it and went to eat something good.

I grabbed a packet of pocky biscuit sticks obviously of strawberry flavor which was my favorite. I ate it all while watching Cocomong, yes that's my favorite cartoon.

Suddenly my phone's notification buzzed up. I thought not to open it for a moment but the thought that I've muted the useless once except the important once . And the thought itself made me open the notification and regret my steps instantly. It was from The CEO.

+82-x-xxx-xxx6: Miss Y/n, I asked you to reach by 4:30 here, and it's been 30 minutes I'm waiting here. Where are you?

I got frozen in my place, not knowing what to do next. I was already 30 minutes late. Will I be able to get this deal? I don't think so...
I've heard that he doesn't likes the persons who are erratic. I was scared for some reasons. But still I had the strong willpower to face it. I didn't replied him because of my fear to get scolded and losing the deal. I grabbed all my courage and went up to the place which was decided by him.

I just got my black cardigan and a black track pant on. I took my Porsche 911 Carrera 4S this time. I checked on the maps. It was a 15 minutes long route from my house. Hope The CEO won't get angry on me. All I could do that time was hoping and praying to God.

I reached after 15 minutes as expected. I parked my car in the parking lot and went out for searching him. I've never seen his face, how could be I able to recognize him? I was really confused. I'm just a stupid I could've just asked him where is he? Uh Y/n you've got no brain. I face palmed myself and stood there frazzled.

Meanwhile,

"This girl's really sloppy. It's been 1 hour I'm here waiting for her and she has not reached yet and not even replying my texts. What should I do?"

I just mumbled to myself and sighed stretching my arms. Well this was the first ever time I've waited for someone for this long otherwise, I don't even wait for 1 minute late. Maybe because she's something special to me. I smirked at my thought.

Aish I'm getting impatient now! Where the hell is she?!
Wait, I've heard that she sleeps a lot-
Ah got it! She might be sleeping peacefully and here me waiting for that stupid girl since 1 hour. Fuck. Yes I wanted to fuck someone so bad just to get out off my anger.

I stood up from the bench losing my hope to meet her today. Suddenly I saw a girl standing 5 meters away from me. She looked familiar. Wearing all black. Who is she?

I took few steps towards her to get a closer view then, I realized it was none other than the person I was waiting for this long! I felt like I was in the 7th sky. I never felt this happy ever but today it was something else. Maybe because I never waited this long for someone.

I decided not to waste time and moved towards her smiling, as brightly as I can. I could see she was really fretted that time. Also not having a mask on? What the actual fuck? Does she even know how much famous she is? What if fans try to hurt her ? I started to get panick and rushed to her.

I was running slowly at first, but soon it turned into a fast run. I couldn't control myself and accidentally, hugged Y/n, which made both of us lose our balance and we both fell together on the ground. She beneath me and I over her.

This was really awkward. I saw Y/n's eyes were shut. I realized people were looking at us so I put my hands on Y/n's face just to hide it. She opened her eyes and tried to push my hands away but I was way too stronger than her. Without wasting any time, I just carried her up and buried her face in my chest and went away quickly from there to my car, which I saw as the most safe place that time. I could see, she was struggling to get out of my grief but couldn't succeed as I said because I'm more stronger than her. As soon as I reached my car I threw her on the seat and closed the door of my car.