My life

"I'm very glad that, people are liking it." I said while peeking through my new work 'Dark Demon'. Well I had a taste for horror since my childhood. When I was in 6th grade I got this splendid idea of being an author. I used to read many horror novels and stories, all of them took me to make this satisfactory conclusion.

I'm very happy on the fact that I got my huge success by writing a great horror novel. I always desired to write a really impressive and interesting horror novel, and guess what? I did it. People are liking it in a great extent.

Well, I'm Kim y/n, 21 years old, a well known online author and editor. I live in Seoul, alone in my house as my parents live in USA. They sometimes come to see me at my place. Yes, that's a pretty much about me.

I jumped up from my murphey bed as I recalled something. It was my friend! She organized a party for my huge success, uh, how can I overlook the fact of having party at my friend's residence? She did it for me and I, ended up badly forgetting regarding this.

I sighed and went to change into my comfy outfit for party. I didn't wore something special as being the main in the party instead, I wore something like as a normal person as a guest. I know my friend is gonna swear at me for not wearing something special tonight. Anyways, I headed outside wearing a black hoodie and black jeans and wore a black mask in case, not to being acknowledged by some of my fans, who are completely crazy over me. I have a great impression on black stuffs. So I choose everything as black.

I came out of my house and met my neighbor Yoona unnie, passing by my house. Well, she knows a pretty much about me, like, why not? I mean, she's my neighbor and like my friend. So she adores me the most.

"Yoona unnie! Look here!" I called her and she turned around with a bright smile on her face which always makes my day. She walked towards me.

"Oh! Y/n my dear, where are you going?" She said with that same grin on her small yet pretty mouth. I smiled a little bit and said "Yoona unnie, as you know my new work brought me a huge success so, in case to congratulate me my friend aasembled a small party for me. Consequently, I'm going there." Yoona unnie stared at me being bewildered for a few minutes as she knew I hate partying. I chuckled and said,

"unnie, don't worry it's from my friend, so, I'm ok with it"

"You sure you're ok y/n?" She asked me being really concerned.

"Of course unnie."

"Ok then, take care bye."

After waving at each other and saying bye, Yoona unnie proceeded towards her place, and I too, continued going to my friend's place for the party.

I checked the time, I was already late, so I chose an alley for quick. As I was walking though that alley, I sensed of being watched. Ah- got it! Not again! I know these are those lunatic fans of mine who stalk me like crazy individuals. I even think sometimes, like how? How they find out where I'm going? What I'm eating? What I'm doing? Which novel I'm writing next? Really crazy shits which I hate.

I shrugged it off and started to walk in a great pace in case not to come in contact with those insane fans of mine, who stalk me all the time. Finally, within a few minutes, I made it to my friend's mansion.

I rang the doorbell. My friend came out and hugged me. But rebuked me too for the reason of not wearing something special. Anyways, I finally got inside her place and involved myself in the party. The party was pretty long, to be honest. I usually hate going to parties but, as it was by my friend so, I had no either reason for refusing.

My other friends were there too. They offered me to dance but I don't like to dance on the top of that, I don't know how to dance. I mean, c'mon, I'm an author, not a freaking dancer! I don't like to elaborate on any fact as I don't like to talk too much so I refused them politely.

I just soberly went to the bar corner and asked the bartender to give me a vodka. As I took a sip of vodka and looked aside seeing all having fun, dancing, singing, playing games...

And here I, silently enjoying the drama. Not to barge in but, I don't like to be vigorous like others. I enjoy my own life being alone. This is what I adore in myself the most. This is also the reason of being 21 but not having a boyfriend yet now.

I laughed at my thoughts. Well, to be honest I've a great sense of humor. I was busy in my thoughts when someone came and tapped on my shoulder. I turned back and looked...