|💠☘️missing you☘️💠|

- credits to whoever made the image!!! Also, there will be angst in this one-shot so if you're sensitive to that please be careful!!! -

!TW: $T4RV4T10N! you are warned!

They all stared at each other silently sobbing. They couldn't muster a word until Jade decided to speak up.

"W- why?.." she stuttered through tears.

"I'm sorry Jade I-"

"Shut up!" She replied. "You don't get to speak."

There was a silence that was only brought on rare occasions, not awkward, not casual. But the silence of sadness. Alex spoke up in the hope to break that silence.

"You're leaving?" She replied.

Drake nodded his head slowly, feeling guilty while being stared at by everyone else's eyes.

"I wish I could stay but-" he began, but Jade's sobs turned into angry screaming.

"WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT THE TIME WE SPENT TOGETHER? WHY CAN'T YOU STAY? AND IF NOT FOR ME, FOR YOUR FRIENDS." She yelled.

Drake was thrown back into the same silence that had grown before.

"I'm sorry..." Drake said as his voice cracked.

"Why.. why... why... why!?" Jade muttered.

The silence was there again, all that anyone could hear was the sound of tears and sniffles

"..how long will you be gone for?" Jade asked.

"..." Drake fell silent before he replied again, "About, a- a year..."

Jade's heart shattered as if it was a shard of glass that had been hit with a baseball bat. That bat being those three words. All it took, where those three words. Jade never knew the pain of seeing the one she loved most walk away from her. But she was about to learn.

"A- a year?.."

Her voice was cracking with every word she spoke.

It was as if she was chasing after him, but her legs had been broken and she would have had to crawl. Even if she gave it her best, her loved one would just turn around, walk away and there would be nothing she could do.

A couple of months passed and Jade began to drift further away from her friends. She wouldn't come out of her room, so they had to leave her food outside her door for her to get it herself. Most of the time, she wouldn't eat.

She would hardly speak in recordings and began to stop enjoying the games they played.

You could say Drake leaving affected her. She played it off cool though, she thought hiding her feelings was the best way to deal with it. But soon she couldn't hold it back anymore. She locked herself in the bathroom and screamed at the mirror.

"You.. you.. y- you IDIOT Drake! Why did you go? What happened to the memories we made? Did they all mean nothing to you!? Where they worthless to you? Was I... worthless to you?" She collapsed on the floor and fell unconscious.

Hours later

Jade heard muffled voices, familiar... voices. One classy and soothing, one loud and aggressive in a way, one quiet and shy, one high pitched and cute, one with a fiery tone, one calm and sad, one with a sweet and soft tint and one deep and rough.

But the voice she heard the clearest, the one most appealing to her, the one that she longed to hear the most. Was the voice that was relaxed and joyful.

Jade opened her eyes and realised that she wasn't at home, but at a hospital. However, she didn't realise it at first. What she was focusing on was the face in front of her.

"...Drake?" She mumbled.

"Mhm," he smiled through his tears.

"Drake!" Jade shot herself up and wrapped her arms around him. Her eyes welled, sobbing so much she couldn't see clearly. It was all a blur.

"Shhh it's ok, I'm here now." Drake hugged her back and nestled his head into her shoulder.

"W- what happened?" She asked.

"You were in a coma, but everything is going to be ok." Drake replied, "I'm never leaving you again."

A couple of weeks passed and everything started to go back to normal.

Jade began to come out of her room and started to eat again. Recordings were more lively and everyone was enjoying themselves now that the stress and sadness had been lifted.

Of course, it took a while but slowly and surely everything became well again.

| thanks for reading!! this is my first story so I may not be as talented and creative as other writers but I'll try my best <3

Also thank you to everyone who suggested a ship. I'm currently working on Soraxx and Charlevi requested by two people ^-^ ♡︎ 

Please note that I still have school and I may not be able to write too often but I will try!!

Word count - 800

Have a lovely day/night!! Goodbye ^-^ |