|⛓️🍊Here for you🍊⛓️|

| thank you to laur3n_01 for suggesting!! ^-^ :3 <3  also, the image was made by me on a website called picrew!! •w•

also, this is kinda angsty but fluffy ;w; just thought I might say that in case it triggers anyone!!

(There is also some spare Soraxx in this because yes)

Ps: I will try censor words or subjects I think are triggering so please tell me if you are triggered by anything so I can censor it because I do want to be considerate!|

Levi's POV:

Knock knock

'huh? who's at the door?'

"Coming," I mumbled.

As I opened the door I saw something I would've never expected to see.

Charli was standing in front of me in a terrible state, her knees pointed towards each other, shaking a huge deal, she could barely stand upright, buckets of tears rolling down her cheeks.

She leapt forward and hugged me, it was unexpected and sudden.

"Woah there, little squirrel what happened?" I asked slowly hugging her back.

"It's just light and I-" She sniffed "I- I-"

"It's ok take your time," I tried to comfort her by stroking her hair, which seemed to work a little.

"I- It's just been really stressful lately a- and" She was stuttering a lot and couldn't speak clearly.

"Hey, hey it's ok," I softly spoke to her trying to be as much comfort as I could. "I'm here for you, ok? Whenever you need me. Are you cold?"

"Mhm.." she slowly backed away, retreating her arms from around me and looked shamefully at the floor.

I walked over to my drawers and pulled out one of my black hoodies.

"Arms up?" I insisted, Charli then lifted her arms as I pulled my hoodie over her. "Is that ok?" I asked.

"Mhm," she slowly looked up as a small smile spread across her face through her tears.

I wiped her eyes, "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"..." Charli fell silent, "a- are you sure? I don't wanna be a burden o- or anything."

I looked her in the eyes, "Who told you that you were a burden?" My voice was turning angry by the moment, it might have scared her.

"I- I told me..." she was avoiding eye contact.

I softly held her face, my voice calming down. I took a deep breath, "Charli look at me," our eyes slowly met as she glimpsed up.

"That little voice in your head? It's not there. You're amazing, cute, sweet and the best person I have ever met. Don't ever listen to anyone who says otherwise." I blushed a little realising what I had just said, but it was worth it.

"Really?" She sniffed, her cheeks were pink, was she?- no she wasn't blushing.. right?

Calming myself down, I replied. "Did I stutter?" I smiled as I pulled her into a hug.

She hugged me back and the relief I felt was sensational. I felt like I had saved a superhero from a villain or something, however you want to put it.

"Come on," I picked her up and carried her to my bed. Carefully placing her down, surrounding her with pillows making sure she was comfortable.

"Hey, Levi?" She spoke softly,