chapter 3

Maxines pov

I wake up to a knock at the door. I open the door and see it's the lady from yesterday she then says " mr.Hernandez wants you to get ready and come downstairs after you eat miss" she says but she looks almost scared of me? I say ''Ok i will thank you" i eat the food it delicious as always i get up get ready then go downstairs when i'm on the last step i look up and see a bunch of men sitting and talking but i then see Carlos and walk to him on instinct all eyes are on me know but when Carlos glares at all of them they quickly go back to what they were doing carlos then say " how did you sleep while getting up kissing me on the cheek and putting his plate in the sink and sitting back down everybody look s shocked as i am cause he kissed me on the cheek.

 One man with brown hair brown eyes very muscular says " hey boss who this sweetheart you got there" he says eyeing me Carlos then quickly stands up and walks toward the man towering over him and a deep growl rips through the air as he says "she mine if any of you so much as touch her i will rip you apart and if anybody want to test it speak know you can be a very good example yes? Everybody stayed quiet. 

He then comes to me and takes my hand we go up the stairs to this big meeting room the men come and not a second later and i sit right beside carlos but then i notice he sitting in a pretty chair and i want to sit in it know but he's talking and i don't want to be rude but he looks at me and says "what wrong bambina" with furrowed eyebrows with worry in his eyes i say i just i- i just wanted to sit in the pretty chair that's all he then pulls into his lap and kisses my forehead and going back to talking everybody look a taken back for some reason.

 I see Carlos has paper on the table. I see a pencil so I draw hearts on the paper because I start to get bored. I decide to tune into the conversation they were having and heard they need someone to distract a man that's on a screen so without thinking twice i say "i'll do it!" Carlos then says "bambina how are you going to distract them and i don't want you getting hurt" he says in a stern voice i then say "I can seduce him'' while wiggling my eyebrows. everybody then agrees but Carlos he's really red "bambina i said no" "but please i'm your only hope pleaseeee" he then hesitates but agrees.