BTS

Crushing on you when already taken (by another group member)

RM
Doesn't let it impact friendship. Never acted on it. Might say things accidentally but quickly brushes past it. Jokes if things get awkward. Song writing and work in general helps to distract his mind. Prefers to hang out as group, instead of just with crush so there is less chance of letting something slip. Puts his feelings into some the lyrics he writes.

Jin
Doesn't let it impact friendship. Good at hiding it. Jokes around with flirting. He would never let his crush know that his jokes of flirting are real and meant. Hides behind a smile. Finds it awkward seeing his teammate and crush together so leaves them to it. Pictures that teammate as him and feels guilty for doing that.

Suga
Very good at hiding it. Introverts himself around them. Catches himself staring at times. Song writing and producing helps distract his mind. Supportive when needed. Group hang outs are easier so can distance himself. Asks for opinions on music.

J-Hope
Hides behind his smile and energy. Shows affection through support. Channels his feelings into dance. Sometimes super quiet because he's trying not to mess up and let something spill.

Jimin
Gives off mixed vibes. Sometimes very cold and quiet. Sometimes really bubbly and cheeky. This is because he doesn't know how to channels his emotions. Feels bad but knows feelings can't be helped and he'd never act on those. Always there when needed.

V
He'd never let it show. Acting skills would come into play to be a really supportive friend and even more supportive team member. Finds himself staring. Dance practice as distractions. Anime sometimes distracts him but his mind can easily take over there.

Jungkook
Doesn't know how to channel feelings. Always gives off good vibes and super supportive. Arcades are good way of spending time if it's just hanging out with crush. Likes group hangs more so there's more people to interact with and distract from his crush. If needs to, speaks to his hyungs but he deals well with no one knowing. Any kind of material memories he loves.

Permission to dance is stuck in my head and I'm happy with that 💜