Jimin

Requested by ParkJimins_TinyWifey

I set myself in the middle. My sister to the left. My bestie to the right. The sand cool and soft under our shoes. With the interlude (break) set to finish in a few minutes people returned into their seats again. "You doing alright?" My sister checked in gesturing to ears. I nodded. Recently I've had sensitive hearing that's triggered more by unexpected noises. With us having front row seats my sensitive hearing had been regularly checked.

The evening turning into darkness by the minute. The short video ended and the cheerful tune of permission to dance slowly came into volume. Wings followed after. Than I'm fine followed. As the chorus hit light started to dance upwards from various corners of the stage. Fireworks! I jolted at the first. They stopped for a few minutes giving me some rest. Than they started again getting into a sync and a pattern. Each making me jump. The crowd cheered and chanted. My bestie placed a reassuring arm to my shoulder as my sister looked around for escape paths should I need an exist. "I'll be okay" I told them not wanting to ruin their enjoyment and trying to savour my own experience of being here. Warmth started to spread through me. Was that heat from the crowd and people numbers or was this just my own body? Breathing slightly irregular. I filled my ears with my fingers hoping to lessen the heavy sound waves coming of the fireworks. A tap to my arm signalled me to a way out. I followed behind my sister who wrapped the hand and fingers she'd nugded me with around my arm as to not lose me. When we got into some clearing I checked my bestie hadn't been lost along the way. She was here.

I followed my sisters thank you. My eyes setting upon a youngish men late 20's maybe early 30's. His outfit was mostly dark apart from flashes of white that read staff and the promotional tour photo located underneath. "Are y-." He directed a smile at me. Some fireworks remained but dying out slowly. It seemed. I continued to jump a little at them. Someone to his side caught his attention. He excused himself to speak with them better over the noise. The three shared looks noticing he'd went in the direction of backstage. Backstage where they would be. I mean it shouldn't have surprised considering he was staff but it did. There were muffles of a different voice. A concerned voice? The staff member reappeared. "Would you like to come this way?" He gestured to route he'd just gone. "But that's-" I questioned. "It's fine. Please I think you'd find it more ..quieter." We must have been dragging the time because a slight shadow spilled into the corner. "Is everything okay?" That muffled voice from earlier spoke. "Yeah we're coming now" the staff responded to the shadow and than motioned again at us to go ahead. "Okay thank you." We moved ahead bowing our thanks. The shadow was gone so that person must have made their way forwards knowing we'd be on the way. The staff moved back for us to pass. His back turning towards the crowd and any on looking eyes that might want to try their luck. As he followed us after a another staff this one taller and more boarder took the space. Clearly a guard.

The music the crowd was still audible but nothing like being outside. Lights reflected some structure of backstage. It has lots of space. Difficult voices could heard. Each of us trying to figure out which of those voices belonged to them. We were found comfortable seats. I was asked again how I was by the staff. I said I was okay and explained my situation.Something had caught my sisters and my friends attention. It than I'd noticed a person staring into the conversation. A person above the staff shoulder as they'd crouched slightly to meet eye level. I looked up. He was there! It was him, he was actually looking over. Looking at us. Looking at me. The staff looked behind pulling them self into a stand. They turned walking over to Jimin.
Jimin had sandwich himself between what looked like curtains draped to the ground. His IM fine outfit on. Fingers brushing across his bottom lips. Was that him fidgeting? Words exchanged between them. On the inside we were all squealing but we contained that to squeezing each other's hands on the outside and exchanging looks. The staff returned Jimin following. "Would you like to meet them?" The staff asked. "Yes please!!" No hesitation in our answers. Jimin glanced over a shy smile forming on his lips. On the next break they'd all be in. They were some solo performance happening right now. "Are you okay now? "Jimin made eye contact bringing himself forward slightly. "Yes" I simply answered. "Good. I'm happy you feel better." He smiled. When he found himself a seat he engaged with us all finding out what what performances we liked and how long we'd been ARMYS. "Do you have any water please?" My bestie spoke up. "Yes I'll get you some. Get you all some." The staff nodded quickly seeing to find some. "Sorry about the fireworks." Jimin said. "It's okay." I began to explain my sensitive hearing. "Oh that's why you" he copied what I'd done. "You seen me do that?"
"Yeah I seen you." He smiled as he said that. "Here" the staff returned with three bottles of water. Timed exactly to fill that whatever that moment was that happened.

"Are you ready? They'll be ready to meet if you are" another staff person came over. I couldn't tell if my heartbeat was slowing or getting quicker the closer we got to them. Jimin was in front. As we entered they just appeared as normal guys communicating, joking and going through their phones. With Jimin their side they stood doing their greeting. "Anneonghayso!! We are BANGTAN!" Finished with a bow. They greeted us individually with hugs and hand shakes. They thanked us for coming and supporting them. They were curious about our favourites parts of the performance, if we were enjoying it or not and our biases using it to tease the members slightly. They were kind to let us seat with them a little and just talk awkwardly but talk with them and take pictures with them. They were given a '10 minute call to stage'. They bowed as they left to get into new costumes and any readjustments. We went our separate way to back into the crowd. "Oh wait" Jimin called. As I turned he was running over. He couldn't be not to me. He did handing over a set of earphones. They looked normal but they were thicker at the earphone part with a foam ending layer. "To muffle the noise slightly, loud noise. I hope they help." I thanked him as they took them. Than we returned into the unsuspecting crowd and it turns out they did work.

Enjoy! Hope you do ☺️