J-Hope

When out on a mission with Hoseok  he just has to get the gossip about last night and than tease and maybe cause drama with that

Eyes kept on target. They passed by. I waited them to move half way up the street to follow. Making a mental note incase Hobi was missing any details out. He's my shadow currently. Until he caught up to my side. "So?" A hushed voice. "So what?"
"You and Jin, the other night." He glanced over. "Nothing." I shrugged it off focusing on the target. "So you weren't really close?" He managed to tease and focus at the same time. "I don't know where we." I shrugged it off again. He gave a look. "It was just a kiss, okay." The confession causing a stop. He cooed with excitement. "Aish" I nudged him. We continued to walk with Hobi asking many questions. "Same place on the dot" I remarked about the man. We continued our paths further to find a bench or anywhere to act as seating. I pulled out a small pad added notes and went through previous. There wasn't much difference the guy had a pretty stable routine. "Let's go. Report it back" I closed up the pad pocketing it away.

"So what about Jungkook?" Hobi stood up. "What about him?" I got up. "You like him don't you? Kind of have a thing with him." "What thing? Maybe, maybe not." I kicked at little stones as we walked back. "Both of you stuck with each other since day one pretty much, just have to look at each other to communicate, always round one another and I know he stays in your room with you for little most nights so I think you have got a thing." Hobi gave a point. A true point. "Just.." I huffed not even knowing what to say.

My pocket buzzed. I checked my phone for the text.
"Where are you? I'll pick you up that's if done yet" Jin. I texted back our location.
"Somebody wants to talk" Hobi sing - songed. "He's the driver so there doesn't have to be a point." I validated. "Yeah but not normally for us. He's normally the driver for others, the ones who do the shooting type stuff." "Well maybe he was ordered to." I try to validate again. "Or maybe he wants another kiss." Hobi teased. "It was just one! It's not like .. it means anything." I put my hands on Hobis shoulders stopping his moving about as he continued to tease. A few minutes later his sleek black car pulled up.
The car ride was quiet to some extent. Hobi revealed some of what we'd found out about the target today. Jin taking it nodding and making small comments. His eyes in the rear view mirror occasionally finding me. I gave smile out of politeness when they did and went back to observing the world passing by though the window.

We arrived. Hobi got out. I went to but Jin asked me to wait. As Hobi looked back into the car I could see the smirk on his face. I shifted my gaze to Jin as he turned around in his seat. "Last night -" Jin started. Seeing a figure in the corner of eye I focused my eyes on them. "Jungkookie!!" I exclaimed recognising the figure outside the car who, had just entered into the front space ( of the building). Leaving Jin with his words and the car I ran out to Jungkook slamming my body weight into his engulfing arms. "Hi." "Hi! Your back?" I pulled myself away. "Yeah I'm back. All finished there now." "How was it? The mission." He shrugged it off "it was okay. How have you been? Miss me?" He smiled at the last bit. "Oh no I didn't notice you gone" I remarked. Teasing as I swayed into him. A car door slammed as Jin made an exist from it and went inside. I sighed thinking about that brief moment before Jungkooks arrival. Jungkook gave an questioning look. "I'm alright" I smiled. "They kissed. Her and Jin!! Hoseok cheered from behind. "Aish!" I jumped. I'd thought he'd gone in obviously not. "Aigoo " I smacked his arm. "You...kissed Jin!" Jungkook slowly uttered the sentence.

Just to clear up set in a mafia / agency type scenario the business they're in