Chapter One

Hey guys.... Here is the next chapter...
Hope you like it... ☺️

Thanks for your feedback n votes on previous part... 😘....

--------------------------------------

I want my HEIR :

Chapter one:

Let's start*******

but before you start to read,, will tell you that some mature stuff ahead in this chapter,, so read your own risk...

Riansh room :

At night ;

Vansh is sleeping peacefully, Riddhima sit on bed crying,, put hand on her mouth, didn't want to disturb vansh sleep... and her one hand on her swollen tummy....

-------------------------------

Riddhima look towards vansh and goes to flashback..

Flashback :

Riansh did arrange marriage.. Vansh is billionaire,, Riddhima parents forced her to marry him because of money...

Vansh is really arrogant person but he all time taunting Riddhima for his heir.. He told to her, he only married to her for his heir.

Riddhima is the mother of 3 beautiful daughter,, its now six year to riansh marriage.. And Riddhima is again 9 months pregnant,, n again carrying a girl...

Vansh is really excited for boy,, but when he got to know he again going to father of girl... He angry on Riddhima ,, he didn't even talk to her,, didn't care for her... She did all work on house ,, she also take care of her baby girls alone...

Rraina 5 years old

Sarah 3 years old

Roshani 2 years old

Riddhima all days r really hectic for her,, because this time in pregnancy she is facing laziness.. She all time feels really tired...

Riddhima one time told vansh to hired some nanny for children but Vansh really angry for this demand.. He immediately denied ...

Riddhima is all night thinking all this her fate... Crying n crying only...

Vanah didn't look at their daughter,, didn't talk to them.. He only scolding them...

Flash back END...

Thinking all this,, Riddhima lye on bed,, n sleep with much difficulty...

--------------------------------

In morning :

Riddhima open her with jerk to hear Vansh scolding...

Vansh said while getting ready n loudly and angrily said " RIDDHIMA ,,, Riddhima ....!!! Ab uth bhi jao..lagta hai Mujhe breakfast kia bina he jana payrega... Utho aur breakfast ready milna chahiye mujhe,, half hour k andar...."

Riddhima immediately wake up,, sitt with jerk.. She feel pain in her tummy,, she held tummy protectively... Caressing there to soothe her pain... then with so differently she stand up .. N left to freshnup...

Later she was feeling really tired,, and today she feels pain in her back...which make Riddhima lazy...

She prepare breakfast..

Vansh did his breakfast left for office... Then Riddhima make Raina n sarah ready for school...

Then gives roshani  bath and ready her.. She stay with Riddhima because she is just 2...

Like this Riddhima all day pass.

------------------------------

At night ;

Riddhima is lieing on bed,, vansh came after freshnup n lye beside her...

Vansh turn towards Riddhima , n said " RIDDHIMA i need you" n leans on her neck start kissing her wildly...

Riddhima jerk him away and said " stop it Vansh ,, have some mercy on me i m Pregnant with your baby,, so stay away from me for at least till my pregnancy...."

Vansh said while holding her face tightly "why should i stop,, i told u before to do Abortion,, because i don't need any more daughter.. But you didn't even listen to me.. So bear this,, it all your fault.. N don't talk to me like this again.... "

Then vansh leans on neck and start kissing her more wildly.. Riddhima Feel pain this time but she keeps her mouth shut.... Tears are flowing from her beautiful eyes...

Vansh rip her clothes... She was naked... remove his cloths,, he is only in his boxer..

Vansh licking her neck, shoulder, and sucking breasts,,, n biting their,,,

Riddhima closed her eyes and screaming in pain which given by vansh " ahhhhh.... AhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhh,,,, please slowly,,, its paining..."

Vansh didn't listen her screaming... He take out his anger on her...

He didn't put full wait on her...

Then he insert his finger in her...

Riddhima was moaning in pain..

He rubbing his fingers fastly...

Riddhima breath became heavier.. She hold bedsheet in her frist...

After some time Vansh fell on other side of bed,,

He said " i leave you because you are pregnant,,, that's why i didn't do s*x with you... and next time think one hundred times ,, before opening your mouth in front of me..."

n sleep peacefully n leave her like this...

Riddhima was crying...

She get up,, with difficulty wear vansh t-shirt and lye down again... Look towards vansh...

Then thinking...

Riddhima pov :

" vansh,, mother apne baby ko kese kill kar sakti,,, mother to apni jaan dy kar bhi apne baby ko protect karne ko tyaar hoti hai,,maanti hun k tumhe daughter nhi chahiye,, par tum bhi isk father ho,, kese bol diya k Abortion karwa lun mai, ek mother k liye daughter aur son dono equal hote hein... Tum fikar mat karo tumhe meri betiyon se kabhi koi pareshani nhi uthni paregi... Yeh srf meri betiyan hain sirf aur sirf meri......(hold her tummy) meri bachi,, meri jaan,, mumma tumhe kuch nhi hone daygi... "

n sleep, due to tiredness

To be continue *****

So guys howz the episode????
Will you cursed Vansh???
Whats your comment after reading this first chapy????

Must give your feedback n votes on comments section....

👉Next update FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT Soon.....

Till then, take care,,
Bye..