Chapter Five

Back with another chapter...

Thanks for liking the pervious episode...

Its few shots ....
So enjoy reading...

-----------------------------------

I want my HEIR :

Chapter five :

Lets start *********

Two month later :

Riddhima get to know she is pregnant...

She also told him. He is really happy..

He didn't let her do anything...

He hired maid for Riddhima ,, nanny for their daughters...

Then one day in doc checkup, doc told them this she is carrying a baby boy...

After hearing this news he is feel like he is flying in the air...

From that day, Vansh is so changed., his behaviour, his love.. He show his care to her...

--------------------------

Two months later :

In evening :

Riddhima is four months pregnant.. She is so happy to her husband behaviour n his unlimited happiness..

Riansh room :

Riddhima is sitting on the watching TV.

Vansh come back home from office.n entry in room smile seeing his lovely wife..

Who is loom more cute than before...

Vansh came towards her, sit in front of her.. Kiss her head lovingly..

Riddhima smile.. " vansh , tum agye..!! U go n freshnup, ill set dinner for u..." and about to getup but he stop her.

Vansh " mai ne bola h nah, tum koi kaam nahi karogi.. Bed ek qadam b niche nahi rakhogi.. Baby k liye karna parega.."

Riddhima " vansh please, bore hojati hun din bhar mai.. Daughters k sath bhi time spend nahi ab mai tou..."

Riddhima become lil only for this..

Because Vansh strictly said to her don't made herself tired , n he told to nanny, not let them(daughters) meet more than 2 hrs..

Riddhima is upset., but she was scared. What if he became angry with her, to not listen his order.

Riddhima don't want to hurt her unborn baby also, because of her sad mood..

She was mother, she loves her each babies equally, so she was trying to be happy as much she can..

------------------------------

At night :

2:00 Am :

Riddhima is sitting on bed, Vansh is sleeping..

She look at him, didn't wake up him, she was scared to wakeup him..

Riddhima closed her teary eyes n remember how he got angry with her.. For her night craving.

Now she can't hold her cry more... Start crying, put hand on mouth, for her cry voice can't escape from her mouth.

From 10 min Riddhima crying, she starts hiccups..

Vansh sleep disturb due to her hiccups...

Vansh immediately wake up, sit with her, cup her face.. " jaan, what happen??y r u crying this much..?? R u feeling any pain, then let's go hospital...."

Riddhima nodes no n said while catching her breath " i am sorry.... Sor.....rry.... Meri wajah se tumhri neend disturb hogai. Ab next time se asa nhi hoga.."

Vansh said" nahi,, nahi jaan asa nahi ha.. Mai disturb nahi hua.. Tum ne mujhe uthaya q nahi??.. Acha batao kya hua? Pain ho raha hai???"

Riddhima " nahi vansh, bhook lagi hai... tumhe disturb karna nahi chahti thi... please mujh par gussa nahi hona.. Bohot takleef hoti ha jab tum gussa hote ho to.. "

Vansh remember his behaviour, how he react when she pregnant, feel sad for his wife and said " i am so sorry jaan for my behaviour... Forget those past memories... so kia khana ha meri pyaari se biwi ko?? "

Riddhima " wo... Mujhe,, puchka khana thi..."

Vansh smile at her.. Then pick her in his arms.. Moves towards kitchen...

---------------------------------

After that day vansh, take care of her night cravings. Riddhima was enjoying this time, her pregnancy phase. She was very happy to see him like this... Days passing like this...

Then Riddhima give birth to baby boy(ANSH) ...

-----------------------------------

Next day :

Riddhima shifted home after delivery.

Vansh decorated their room, with pictures and balloons. He did her grand Wellcome.

Their daughters are also happy after seeing their mother after 5 days.

In room :

Riddhima sitting on bed and baby was sleeping on cot.

Daughters comes to her mamma, Riddhima happy seeing her daughters, she hug her four babies...

Riddhima " so babies, mamma bhai lai hai, chalo sab apne brother se milo..." she got up n take from cot... she hissed in pain, She was in pain, her stomach n lower body is paining like hell.

After some time Vansh came back in room seeing this scene, he get angry, n he get more angry seeing his wife painful expression...

Vansh shouted at his daughters " mai ne kaha ha nah tum logon ko, don't come here, your mumma is not well so, don't make her more tired... Just get out from here all of you..."

There four daughters get hell scared after seeing their dad anger...

Riddhima also seeing him, in shocking expression...

To be continue*****

So guys howz the episode????

Votes target 150+

Must give your feedback n votes on comments section....

👉Next update : Teenager Obsession, according to the schedule .....

Till then, take care,,
Bye..