Chapter Eight

Hey guys m back with another update.. Hope u like it also..

Thanks for ur comment n votes on previous chapter..
--------------------------------------

Give ur views on comment box..
N don't forget to hit the star icon...

Enjoy reading...
Ignore my worst English mistakes...
----------------------------------------

😢Sorry for the late guys,, i am not feeling well from last two days.. So that's why didn't write anything...

I want my HEIR :

Chapter Eight :

Lets start... *****

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, read you own risk ***

Riddhima now, can't denied him, when 

his mode is totally different from other days... and she give up... 

Then hug him tightly, indicating him to move further... 

Vansh without wasting any time he hug her and flip like that, she is under him... He start kissing her on lips...

Riddhima wrap her arms around vansh… giving him equal response… 

Then both out of breath,,, and broke the kiss…  Vansh getup.. And close the door.. 

Riddhima closed her eyes and still her breath is a bit heavy.. 

Vansh see his wife is tomato red,.. He can't control him self more,, he immediately jumped on her…  

Riddhima open her eyes seeing his eagerness… 

Vansh unpin her sari pallu,,, but pin stuck in blouse from shoulder.. 😅

Riddhima laugh at him…  " what makes you so eager…" 

Vansh make puppy face… " u look so tempting,, i can't control myself…" 

Then he pull her pallu,, due to his pull sari get tore… 

Riddhima eyes widen " vansh ,, wTH,, this is my fav sari…." 

Vansh said while removing her sari " ill order same…" and remove her sari from upper portion. 

Then vansh giving kisses to neck and shoulder… Riddhima wrap her hand around his back, pulling him closer.. 

Vansh moves his hand back, n open the blouse zip, and remove her blouse,,, she is only in bra… 

Then vansh kissing neck n then goes down on cleavage… 

Riddhima closed her eyes and moaning vansh name,, which gives him pleasure.. 

Vansh getup n remove his clothes…  

Riddhima turn around for being shy after seeing him naked .. 

He came over her again… 

Vansh said while came closer to her " Riddhima ,,, you are getting shy like that we are doing this first time,,, we seen eachother naked many times,, come on don't shy like this…." 

Riddhima closed her eyes after hearing hus words,, she more shy than before.. 

Vansh giving her back kisses,,, then open her bra hooks… 

He turned her,, n remove her bra… 

He grab her bre*st,, kissing her their,,, after satisfying kissing their then he start sucking her bre*st milk which is oozing out due to his pleasure… 

Riddhima closed her eyes,, moaning his name continuously… 

Riddhima wrap her hands around him, her nails dig in his back…  " ahhhh,,, slowly,,, its painful…. Ahhhhhhhh"