02

"KILL HIM!"

"KILL HIM!"

"Telmarine!"

"Liar!"

"Murder!"

Caspian looked around, his eyes widening as his gaze landed on Catalina who seemed to be playing with her hands. It looked as if she was uncomfortable with the whole situation, which she was.

She had a feeling that the Narnians wanted to kill him and she wasn't sure if his intentions bad or not.

Even if he was Telmarine, he deserved a chance. She would be a hypocrite if she didn't say he deserved a chance just like she was. Not to mention he was trying to save her from Reepicheep because he thought he was going to attack her and has been nothing but kind to her

"All this horn proves is that they've stolen another thing from them us!" Nikabrik shouted.

Catalina wanted to say something but she knew if she did they would say she was just another Telmarine, who would betray them for her 'people.'

"I didn't steal anything," Caspian replied.

"Liar!"

"Didn't steal anything? Shall we list the things the Telmarines have taken?" a minotaur exclaimed.

"My family," Catalina thought.

"Our homes!"

"Our land!"

"Our freedom!"

"Our land!"

"You stole Narnia!"

"You would hold me accountable for all the crimes of my people?" Caspian asked.

"Accountable," Nikabrik started walking closer to Caspian, "and punishable."

"Ha! That is rich coming from you dwarf," Reepicheep taunted, "Or have you forgotten it was your people who fought alongside the white witch?"

"And I'd gladly do it again, if it would rid us of these barbarians."

Caspian looked scared, anyone could tell. Catalina sent him a small smile to which he sent back.

"Then it's lucky that it is not in your power to bring her back. Or are suggesting that we ask this boy to go to against Aslan now?" Trufflehunter asked.

More shouting started around Catalina. She looked in her bag. It was now night and she hadn't eaten anything. She pulled out an apple and took a bite watching the people in front of her.

"Some of you may have forgotten but we badgers remember well, that Narnia was never right except when a son of Adam was king," Trufflehunter stated.

"He's a Telmarine! Why would we want him as a king?" Nikabrik argued.

They shouted again. "Because I can help you," Caspian reasoned.