04

"ALRIGHT WHEN ARE WE leaving?" Catalina asked, "I want to go change

"ALRIGHT WHEN ARE WE leaving?" Catalina asked, "I want to go change."

Peter raised an eyebrow at her. "You're not going."

"Excuse me?"

"She's better at fighting then all of us, we need her,"
Caspian demanded.

"We can't leave Lucy alone," Peter tried to reason.

"I'm not staying behind. My sister could be in Telmar and I want to find her."

"So that's why you want to go? To find your sister? You're only going for yourself, how kind."

"If your sister who you thought was dead was in a place, wouldn't you want to find her?" Caspian asked defending the girl.

"You're watching Lucy or we'll go back to where we came from."

"Your mother's uterus?" Catalina asked raising an eyebrow.

Peter shook his head sending her a look of disgust.
"England."

"Well please do! I don't really want you here."

"The others do."

"The others are easily manipulated."

"Alright, how about we stop arguing?" Caspian suggested.

"Right. You're staying end of discussion," Peter hissed as he walked away.

"That not what I meant!" Caspian yelled but Peter was to far away. "I'm really sorry."

"No, it's alright," Catalina told him. "I'll stay behind."

That way if you guys lose I can brag about how you needed me.

"Are you sure?" Caspian asked. Catalina nodded as she gave the boy a hug. Caspian was quick to wrap his arms around her waist and bury his head into her neck

"Stay safe," she mumbled into his chest.

"I'll try."

Catalina pulled away, she smiled at the boy as she went to find Lucy.

"How long do you think they'll take?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know," Catalina answered, "Would've taken have the time if they had brought me."

Lucy chuckled. "Your accent makes things sound way funnier when you're not yelling at people."

"Yelling or pointing out the obvious? I just feel like they should've planned the attack. I mean listen to the guy who has live in the big castle his whole life."

Lucy nodded. "Do you think they have any food here? I'm a little hungry."

"Let's go check," Catalina stood up helping Lucy up. They headed towards the small kitchen the temple had. "They have bread, tomatoes, cheese, and some really weird looking meat."