01

"Well if it isn't the most beautiful woman on the ship!" Caspian exclaimed wrapping his arms around Catalina's waist.

"I'm the only girl on the ship, stupid," Catalina sassed placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, but I'm engaged to you, so your even more beautiful!" He picked up her left hand admiring the beautiful light green jewel on her ring finger.

Catalina laughed as she turned around to face him. "You're a weirdo."

"But, I'm your weirdo," he pouted giving her a quick kiss. "Reepicheep was looking for you, something about wanting to know if he was the flower girl at out wedding."

"I already told him, Lucy will be my maid of honor and Edmund will be the flower girl."

Caspian laughed. "How about your sister? You said you wanted her at your wedding."

"Well if Lucy and Edmund arrive before we find her, then we'll just have the wedding without her."

Caspian frowned pulling the girl into a hug. "I don't like this side of you."

"What side?" she asked looking up at him.

"The side where you start to lose hope. We will find her I promise."

Catalina nodded as she pulled him into another kiss. "I love you, you know that?"

Caspian smirked as he gave her a peck. "I know, and I hope you know that I love you."

"I do."

"Good, so hurry up and find your sister. I want to take your last name already," he admitted.

"My last name?" she smirked.

Caspian raised an eyebrow, "Well I don't really have a last name, besides King Caspian Parker has a nice ring to it."

"Whatever you say, darling," she laughed as she stepped out of their room. "Are you going to come with me or are you going to leave me alone?"

Caspian quickly rushed over to her side grabbing her hand. "You know I want to see you reaction when you see your sister again."

"We'll probably just cry and hug each other," she lied.

"You crying? I would pay to see that."

"I'll fake cry at our wedding if it makes you feel better," she implied.

Caspian rolled his eyes as he gave the girl a little shove. She glared at him as they made their way onto the deck.

"You know I've always loved the view from here, especially at night," Catalina confessed.

"Is that why you always disappear at night?" Caspian asked.

She nodded. "What did you think I was doing?"

"Trying to figure out if your sister was a mermaid?" he shrugged as they looked over the water. She let out a little chuckle as she spotted something in the water.

"What is that?" she asked.

"What is what?"

"That!" she pointed towards the four figures in the water. "You know those look a lot like the Pevensies."

"I think they are!" Caspian exclaimed.

At the sound of that, Catalina jumped into the water.

"Alina!" Caspian yelled as he dove into the water following after her. Catalina quickly swam over to the taller figure who she soon found out to be Edmund. "Edmund! It's Caspian!" Lucy yelled.