TWENTY-EIGHT

"Long time no see Erekah." Milan is standing right in front of me with her wicked face.

"Milan." I looked straight at her eyes to address her that she is not welcome here but she really has the guts to let herself sit comfortably in my mini sala here in my office.

"You've changed a lot Erekah, from a mere tourism student to a company president of Adair Group." She said and looked at me.

"Of course, I'm so much happy to be in the business." I smiled and sat down in front of her.

"So how are you? The last time we saw each other we were at the bar, I think?" She said and ramdam ko ng may iba siyang balak sa pag-punta niya dito.

"Four years ago." I smiled.

"Natatandaan mo na pala lahat, I kept quiet, and I am watching you from a distance but here I am now." She laughed.

"What do you want from me." I calmly asked pero nanggigigil na ako sakanya.

"The usual. Stay away from Wyatt." She said, straight into my eyes.

"Classic? You haven't changed, even for a bit." I smirked and looked straight at her eyes.

"Erekah, don't change the topic? The last time I saw you, you are just a weakling. You are just depending on Wyatt." I gritted my teeth, but I kept hiding the anger inside me.

Anastasia entered my office with a glass of orange juice, and she offered it to us.

"Thank you, Anastasia." I said and she left.

After Anastasia closed the door, I looked at Milan who is now drinking the orange juice.

"You are unwelcomed here Milan." I spoke.

She looked at me and put the glass down.

"Kaya ba nag-bigay ka pa ng orange juice saakin?" She said and laughed.

"You may leave." I stood up and I am walking towards my table when she said something that made me angry, and I cannot contain anymore.