TWENTY-TWO

TW

--------------------------------------------------

Wyatt's POV

4 years and 2 months ago...

Me and Erekah arrived at San Francisco to celebrate our first-year anniversary.

"Babe can you carry those?" She asks while being amazed of the San Francisco scenery.

"Yes, babe I can manage." I replied and kiss her forehead.

We walk inside and kinuha na namin yung room card namin. We will be staying here for one week where we will later meet her parents this coming evening for a formal dinner.

We were already unpacking our clothes when my phone rang.

"Hey babe you should pick it up." I heard her say at the bathroom.

So, I stood up from our bed and I saw my ex's name.

Milan.

["Hello Miles."] She said when I immediately answered her call.

"What do you want?" I whisper so that Erekah will not hear any word.

["You know who I want Miles, it's you!"] She answered.

"Babe, sino yan?" Erekah asked while drying her hair.

"Just a friend babe, he's asking me to meet him nearby nalaman kase niyang nasa San Francisco tayo." I lie.

"Go meet you friend padating palang naman sila Mom, baka they'll be here in an hour, let's meet nalang sa resto." She said and smile.

"Alright, thanks babe! See you later." I said and kiss her cheeks.

I get my coat and walk out of our hotel room, while I am waiting for the elevator door to open I check if Milan is still on the line.